I: Here ye, Here Comes the Silent Killer

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Moriarty the Patriot/Yuukoku no Moriarty franchise and it’s characters, but the original character under this story for imaginative and creative attribution within the storyline. Owners of this series goes to Ryousuke Takeuchi for the plot alongside with Hikaru Miyoshi for the illustrations. Based on the original Sherlock Holmes series by Arthur Conan Doyle and Ian Fleming’s James Bond series giving a crossover dynamic between the two famous stories. All rights reserved respectively.||

WARNINGS: THE FOLLOWING STORY MAY CONTENT NSFW MAINLY GORE, TORTURE, HARSH LANGUAGE AND OTHER ANGST OR SENSITIVE ASPECTS THAT DRIVEN WITHIN THE VICTORIAN ERA. AS MUCH AS THE AUTHOR WOULD TRY HARD TO DEPICT IT’S REVELANT SOCIETY ON THE PARTICULAR TIME. PLEASE READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

A night’s spread of news alarms the people of England on a whim

A night’s spread of news alarms the people of England on a whim. The hustle, whispers, and murmurs conjugate a line of unexplained gossip. It was a threatening moment around the dark enchanted city of London. People roam the night streets as the misty fog whistles through the atmosphere. Glooming heavens reflect the lonely skies —underneath the large buildings following a glowing light from the moon above. Casting a bright ray below the land.

Ghastly howls of the cold breeze came in through the quiet, walking, and occupied people on every pavement. The talks from the people mumbling were still present as goes by. Each has its business. Most groups engage in conversation. What are they whispering? We cannot tell. Scared faces written upon their reactions and timid anxiety with exclaimed sentences— informed on the folks.

“Again!? I-impossible, he is the duke that hosts a lot of casinos here? How did he die so soon?!”

“I believe it is the killer who did this…”

“No way, perhaps the rumors were true! Just like the other time in Lady Gretchen’s case, still, it remained unsolved to the public.”

“If it is from the same suspect that killed the Lady about 3 weeks ago, then…that killer shall be the whole of England’s monster…”

As the conversation went aloud, a count appeared to step forward away from the busy crowd. Leathered shoes stopped in the middle of the street. The murmurs kept their way echoing— inside and out of its ear. Brows crooked in concern eyeing everyone. It seems to have its attention piqued by the worrisome reaction all over them.

Bad feeling it is… or were they the same cries that pleaded with the people of a mysterious unknown? The queen only heeded and gave us luck…however…

Clicking its feet turning, its way to the group of men earlier heeded over their discussion. The tall figure peered between as it listened closely. The men in front of the count were abruptly startled— sensing his incoming presence behind. To its immense surprise, it looks serious. Faces were stiffened— in a cold-frightening sweat. A crime happened around here? His eyes slowly lifted to glance at them revealing to be green and steady, staring toward the men.