Plot/Cast

Plot: Blue just can't wait to have a playdate...with YOU!

Come play with her and all her friends in a brand-new series that truly proves that by using your mind and taking a step at a time, you can do anything that you wanna do.

In an all-new series inspired by Blue's Clues & You!, Josh decides it's time for Blue to take over the role of host. So now Blue invites you over every day for a playdate. But wait! What does Blue want to do for a playdate? Guess it's time to play Blue's Clues to figure it out!

Join Blue, Tickety Tock, Mailbox, Mr. Salt, and the whole gang as they work together, play together, help each other out, and even look for clues to find out what Blue wants to do.

Taking things step by step and clue by clue, get ready to think it all through with Blue, her friends, and you!

Main Cast:

Grey-DeLisle-Griffin as Blue, a blue human girl who is the host of the show, and often leaves handprints on objects (and occasionally on characters) as clues to what she wants to do. In this series, she's a human rather than a puppy because I've always wondered what it'd be like if Blue could be a human who'd talk and be more understood by her friends.

Tony Hale as Mailbox, a mailbox who delivers a letter, e-mail, card, package, or even a phone call to Blue every day in Storybook World.

Ava Augustin as Tickety Tock, an alarm clock who wakes the residents of Blue's house each morning.

Nick Balaban as Mr. Salt, a condiment dispenser who lives in the kitchen of Blue's house in Storybook World.

Shazdeh Kapadia as Sidetable Drawer, the keeper of the Handy-Dandy Notebook, who lives in the living room of Blue's house in Storybook World.

Supporting:

MusicClues as Alex, the current host of Blue's Clues & You! in a different universe called the Blueniverse. He's a tech wiz, and he even made a translator that (while not perfect) allows him to talk to his best friend Cy-Blue. He and Cy-Blue sometimes visit Blue and her friends, but other times, Blue and Mailbox might travel into the Blueniverse to visit them!

MusicClues as Cy-Blue, a robotic version of Blue's puppy form from the Blueniverse that Alex made. She can also turn into a human and back at will. Cy-Blue is able to talk via Alex's puppy translator. She also has a few powers of her own too, thanks to her adventures with Alex. She and Alex visit Blue and her friends sometimes, leading to some quite amazing playdates!

Recurring:

Tara Strong as Magenta, a magenta-colored human girl who's another one of Blue's best friends.

Steve Burns as Detctive Steve, Josh's cousin,  Joe's older brother, and Blue's first dad. He's a college graduate who works at the Blue Prints Detective Agency. He was the first host of the original "Blue's Clues". In this series, he makes recurring appearances along with Joe and Josh, due to this show taking place in an alternate universe where Blue is the host.

Donovan Patton as Joe, Josh's other cousin, Steve's younger brother, and Blue's second dad, who works at the Present Store. He was the second host of the original "Blue's Clues". In this series, he makes recurring appearances along with Steve and Josh, due to this show taking place in an alternate universe where Blue is the host.

Josh Dela Cruz as Josh, Blue's current dad as well as the host of "Blue's Clues & You". He is the Filipino cousin of Steve and Joe from the original "Blue's Clues" series, and he works in Rainbow Puppy's theatre in New York City. In this series, he makes recurring appearances along with Steve and Joe, due to this show taking place in an alternate universe where Blue is the host.