here for you

Eddies eyes shot open and he sat up quickly looking around his room. His eyes wide and his breathing unsteady. Another Vecna nightmare haunting him. Tears pricked his eyes as he brought his knees up to his chest. He grabbed his phone off the bedside table and looked at the time. 4:37am. He hurried to go to his contacts and looked for a familiar name before dialling it. He waited for a voice from the other side of the phone but nothing came up. He tried again until eventually he heard a voice.

"Eddie? It's almost 5am why are you calling me?" He asked, his voice raspy from just waking up.
"I-I'm sorry,I just- I-I need you to-to come over,please" he cried
"Why are you crying? is everything okay?" He asked, his voice panicked
"N-No,can you c-come over?"
"Yeah..sure. I'll be there in 10"
Eddie hung up the phone and ran his hands through his hair and he lowered his head onto his knees. A loud bang of thunder struck making him flinch,hoping for the anxiety to soon disappear.
Ten minutes later he heard the trailer door open then close. Footsteps coming towards his room.
"Don't tell me you're scared of a little thunder munson" he said walking trough the door but stopped when he saw Eddie. His hair a mess and his eyes bloodshot from crying.
"I'm-im sorry Steve,I-I didn't know who else t-to call" he sobbed,his voice cracking.
He walked over and sat next to him and wrapped his arms around the boy,pulling him close to his chest.
"It's okay Ed's..you wanna talk about it?" Steve asked,a worried look on his face
"Ch-chrissy she- it happened a-again and V-Vecna came after yo-you and I couldn't- I just d-don't know what to do" he rushed
"Hey,hey listen,I'm here now, I'm okay,the kids are okay. Nothings gonna happen alright? He's gone remember?"
"Y-Yeah" he breathed out shakily and moved closer to Steve.
Steve allowed him to calm down which led to Eddie falling asleep on his chest.
But Steve didn't mind.