𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

➳𝐙𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡➳

"What chu finna get into lil gurl?" My mom walks in my room, inspecting it.

"I got a date, but don't tell nobody." I whisper.

"Oh it's a secret? Why? Who this nigga is?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Somebody I been texting fa a couple days, I met him at the chicken place." I change my earrings.

"What's the big deal?" She asks.

"I just... wanna keep it low-key for na." I shrug.

"Orrrr... you don't want Shooter getting his feelings hurt." She crosses her arms like she solved sum sorta mystery.

"Momma you needa getchu sum business." I mumble avoiding eye contact with her.

"You right. Ain't nun ah my business. Finna take ma black ass ta bed, luh ya." She scratches her head, grabbing the door.

"Love you more." I smile.

"No you don't cuz if you did you'd buy me dem slippers I been wanting from Wish." She sighs, walking out.

I'ma get her dem ugly ass shoes soon as Dingo cashapp me dis week. Watch they prolly break in a damn week.

I snatch my phone up from the bed as it vibrates. I sigh seeing it's not Menace but my cousin.

Paige 💞
Hey Z, you up?

Me
Nah why

Paige 💞
Bffr. I just wanna ask if you wanna drive with me to visit my dad tomorrow?

Me
Yuhh I love going to the prison, I'ma find me a fine ass jailbird to cuff 😋

Paige 💞
Leave dem niggas alone, remember the time you was talking to that dude and he sent one of his friends to yo house when you ain't answer the phone 🤣

Me
Crazy ass, how tf did he get my address 😭😭

Paige 💞
Idk and apparently you ain't learn yo lesson

Me
I'm finna text him, everybody deserve a second chance 🤧

Paige 💞
Please tell me you kidding...

Lol

Me
Heyy

Jail🐦#2
Who is dis

Me
Zililah, youn remember me?

Jail🐦#2
Oh shit? Its been a few months, I'm glad you den unblocked my number