Prologue

Astelle and Yuno were orphans at a church in Hage village. Yuno was a shy but nice kid. Astelle was nice as well but she can get a little distracted. once she got distracted chasing a butterfly and the next thing she knew it was midnight. "I can't believe you were chasing a bug and didn't notice the sky going dark." Yuno said. "It was pretty~" she said. they make their way back home. "hey! I found Astelle." he said. "OH you.... where is she?" sister lily said. "she isn't behind me anymore is she?" he said. "No. No she isn't." she responded. "NOT AGAIN!" he shouted when he turned around. she got distracted by how sparkly the stars were.

a few years later

"your wind magic is amazing Yuno!" Astelle said. "it is! But when you get your magic my life is going to get a lot harder than it is now." Yuno said. "I only got distracted and wandered into the woods 1 time." she said. "............" Yuno looked at her. "OK twice. I am more responsible now." she said. "Are you now?" Nash said. "Yes I am. If I had fire magic I could help Yuno dry the clothes faster." she said. suddenly a small flame came out of nowhere and dried the wet shirt she was holding. everyone looks and sees a small lizard with wings wagging it tail. "Thank you little guy." Astelle said. the lizard then flies to her face and licks her face. "Awww" she coos. "Shouldn't you to get back to the laundry?" Nash asked. "No. I will have to do it myself. Astella just bonded with a cute wild animal. It will be about 2 or 3 hours before she come back to reality." Yuno said.

2 days later

"I can't believe you are keeping that thing." Yuno said. "He is my friend. thank you very much." Astelle said. "Keeping what?" Lily said. "Astelle took in another animal. A glowing orange lizard this time." Yuno said. Astelle has a history of taking home animals she has found outside. "That is on ordinary lizard. That is a magical spirit!" lily said lets go to Drouot and see which one it is. 

later 

"This is the fire spirit Salamander. but this is a very rare Baby spirit. these are almost impossible to find. since is approached you willingly I suppose that it is attached to your magic. Salamander will grow stronger with the proper training." Drouot said. "Wow a spirit!" Astelle said. 

over the next few years she would also gain a Wood, Earth, and Water spirit. lets time skip to when she got her grimoire.

Yuno just got a 4 leaf grimoire. Astelle is wondering which one she will get. Suddenly a empty book cover floats her way. pages fly into the book and a 4 leaf clover. "This is my grimoire. That was interesting." she said. "You are very lucky girl. It has been a very long time since someone's grimoire was made right in front of them. Your magic must have been so special that the library made one just for you." the head mage said.

Chapter over