Dungeon Crawl

Astelle PoV

We were entering a Dungeon that was discovered in the middle of a fight. When we arrived and entered the dungeon Luck went crazy by activating trap spells! "Oh come on! Let me go!" Luck yelled. "No! With your trigger happy fighting personality you will get all of us killed!" I say. "Almost getting killed is what makes fighting fun!" he said. "Which is why you are staying tied up until we need to fight." I said. We make our way through the dungeon and encounter members of the Golden Dawn. "What are members of the black bulls doing here! You are the worst squad in the kingdom!" a guy with glasses said. "If you have to know imbecile. Our captain ordered us to go into this dungeon and find the treasure room." Noelle said. "That is Impossible! Our magic squad captain ordered us to do the same. My teammates are right behind me." he said. I look behind him only to see Yuno and a girl who Noelle says is her cousin! "Hey Yuno!" I shouted accidentally releasing luck. "Astelle? small kingdom. how is the black bulls squad treating you?" Yuno said stoically. "It is very.......unique to say the least. Oh! I have 2 new spirits since I joined!" I said. "Already? what are they?" he asked. "Meet my new Lightning spirit and ice spirit!" I say. "Hey you look strong! do you want to fight!" Luck interrupted. "Speaking of Lightning meet my superior Luck. what ever you do don't fight him unless you have to." I say. "Luck! As in Luck the cheery Berserker? my name is Klaus by the way." he said.

later 

we start to work together since the most important pieces of treasure will go to the wizard king either way. out of nowhere we encounter a mage of the diamond kingdom. "Looks like you finally get to fight Luck!.......Luck?" I say as I turn around and he was gone. "Where did he go! No matter we will just have to do this ourselves! Lightning spirit magic: Thunder strike!" I say attacking him. he just blocks it with his crystal magic. All of us work in tandem with out and progress to defeat him. "Yuno! distract him! I got a plan!" I shout. Yuno fires a large wind spell and distracts him. "Water spirit magic: Water pressure!" I cast soaking the entire crystal golem he was in. "That was pointless!" the diamond mage said. "But this isn't. Lightning spirit magic: Mega Lightning Rain!" I cast striking the wet ground surrounding him. he gets electrified and is knocked out. "Take that!" I say as I start to fall over from using to much magic. Mimosa catches me and then luck shows up. "hi guys! I had a good fight with another mage! Did I miss anything?" he said happily. "you cannot be serious." Noelle said.

at the treasure room door

Luck walks up to the door  and inspects it. "This door is made of magic maybe one of Noelle spirits can absorb the magic." he said. "I'll try. Spirit magic: Element absorption!" I say. Golem steps forward and absorbs all the magic growing to a large size in the process. he opens the door and we see mountains of treasure.

Chapter over