INTRODUCTION

Hello beautiful people <3

Hi there, I'm Caroline but you can call me Care (she/her). Welcome to my second fic! I'm so excited about this one.

17 BLACK will be a dark ish fic with a "dark" mc instead of darkrry. Harry here is a softy at heart with some bratty tendencies that get pulled out by the mc hehe. This fic is also a bit of a dadrry fic so please if that does not interest you, do not read :)

I will not be offended if you choose not to read and I will delete any and all negative comments as I'm here to have fun and keep this as a safe space.

I am not in the medical field in any sense so I will definitely get things wrong but for the sake of the story— I am right haha.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! In no way am I saying this is the real Harry Styles. I am merely using his face and name for the story :)

I will try my absolute best to be conscious about potential triggers throughout, and make sure to put a tw at the start of any chapter that might include anything triggering. HOWEVER THIS BOOK WILL COVER HEAVY TOPICS LIKE DEATH ETC. SO BE PREPARED. If I have overlooked anything please kindly tell me and I will correct it/add a warning.

Before I continue I want to thank ms gracie for her help I couldn't have done this without her.

To anyone else who helped me with anything I love you more than I can even describe. Thank you thank you thank you.

And to YOU. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, literally anything and everything. I appreciate you more than you know.

Without further ado, here is 17 BLACK.

all my love, care <3