↳ 𝘃𝗶. 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

HIII NEW CHAPTER!!!

HIII NEW CHAPTER!!!

kinda took a while, but we're here! and honestly? S4?? OMG

i've already started writing it and Y'ALL ARE GONNA LIKE IT WHEN WE GET THERE IT'S PRETTY CUTE NGL

tw: dove and her mom aren't close, toxic pageantry behavior/environment, more jealousy

Please let me know if I miss any!

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The Salazar-Roberts home smelled strongly of bread, bay leaves and a hint of soy sauce.

Dove Salazar was slowly getting used to the idea of public school and all that entails. She was getting used to the pace of her classes—which were much slower than she would've liked—and her sudden acceptance into the theatre club. She even prided herself in getting used to having three new parasites: Katya, Kenji and Peter, who were pretty eager in inviting her to hang out over the weekend.

However, the only thing Dove knew she couldn't get over was high school lunches and unsanitary trays. Call her a germaphobe or a neat freak, but she trusted her system more than she trusted her dermatologist.

Resistant to paying for an overpriced carton of milk and bottom of the fryer French fries, Dove preferred to pack her own lunch. Today, it was pork adobo and rice for lunch. Breakfast was pandesal and a fruit smoothie she concocted for a bodily cleanse.

She was packing lunch for everyone, even Nini, and tied it off with a pretty pink bow and stacked it off to the side. It wasn't strange to say the beauty queen was feeling a little homesick, the smell of her family's adobo dish lingering in the air and the fresh pandesal she had yet brought out of the oven.

The sunkissed girl could remember the days her dad would make her sit down at the table while he took out a small batch of baked bread from the oven. Her dad would miss her head and break it with her to let the scent waft around them, like they didn't live in a small home but rather sat outside a patisserie in Paris, Eiffel Tower in view.