Act VIII: November Rain

"November Rain"

RMM Tenshi Type X finished fighting the giant Nova bots, and the girls came back to the floor, when a strange sound emits.
- "Are you sure this is the right place?" A voice is heard.
- "It is the place, but not sure about the time.." A male voice is heard. A rep appears...
- "Hey, this is not the right time! Look at this city, everything is even worse than the last time! Jeez, at least we can find some reps to help us I guess, and and and and..." The new? girl starts to hyperventilate.
- "Shut up, look, there's unknown reps that we can bring to the war! Hey, excuse me..." The male voice says.
- "Who are you two?" Astra asks.
- "Right, right, uhmm, introductions are not my thing uhmmmm, my name is...

FLURRY, and I'm looking for rep mods to fight a big war! You see, it's gonna be Valentine's Day soon and 4 angels are fighting an epic war against a weird entity called 'the voice'

FLURRY, and I'm looking for rep mods to fight a big war! You see, it's gonna be Valentine's Day soon and 4 angels are fighting an epic war against a weird entity called 'the voice'. We are traveling through time and crossing different dimensions looking for help. Would you help me and shiteyanyo to fight?" Flurry says, with shiteyanyo on her head.
- "Oh my god, YOU ARE THE FLURRY FROM THE BIG REP MOD WAR!" Lunny says.
- "Big rep mod war? Uhh yes, it sounds good for the context…" Flurry says.
- "I don't get it.” Maia says.
- "You don't get it??? Before the big rep mod war, Flurry traveled through time and different dimensions looking for reps! And now she is here!" Lunny says.
- "It feels like you know more about me than I do." Flurry says, confused.
- "Gotta delete her memory after this." Natassha says.
- "Yes, no spoilers!" Astra says.
- "For the moment, just help us in this fight." Lunny says.
- "Gotta get my memory erased, AGAIN??" Flurry frowns.

- "What kind of monster are you?" Unnatural says staring at 'Trakimer'
- "A better monster than you." Trakimer says,  running to her taking out a sword. Unnatural barely evades it, hurting her face a little, leaving a single drop of blood.
- "All that for a drop of blood." Unnatural says.
- "Bunny, Bunny!" Chuchu exclaims, approaching Bunny, who is immobile and not blinking with her fists closed.
- "Bunny... Come back to your senses… please…" Chuchu says, hugging her.
- "I'm sorry, I won't let anger consume me." Bunny says, slowly coming back to her senses.
- "The ones who started the story... My parallel version, both second angels turned into one... And the first 'unnatural angel'" Unnatural says, looking at Chuchu.
- "Forgot someone." Natassha appeared.
- "Reality changer... If only I had your ability..." Unnatural says "Well well... This needs to end now, doesn't it?"
- "Right.” Bunny says, everyone nods in agreement. The four angels and Unnatural start to fight. Trakimer is incredibly fast, and Natassha seems to be way stronger than before.
- "Stop bothering me, silly version of me." Unnatural throws giant rocks at the girls, but Natassha uses her powers and turns them into bubbles.
- "Woah! didn't know you could do that." Bunny says.
- "Neither did we." Shiteyanyo and Natassha say at the same time.
Unnatural seems to have a rough time fighting everyone, yet the girls can't defeat her.
- "I feel like there's something missing." Chuchu says.
- "Sorry, we became stronger because we became one." Trakimer says.
The other girls came, and appeared on the scene.
- "Flurry?" Chuchu asks.
- "I'm confused just like you." Flurry says.
- "Lunny...I need to tell you something... The full phrase is 'Everything will be fine... Because we all are part of the one'. " Bunny says
- "Nothing else?, Rehtomama Bunny?" Lunny asks.
- "We are the one... We are..." Bunny repeats. "We are... Angels, give me your hands.”
All the  girls take their hands... Except Astra.
- "What is it, Astra?" Bunny questions.
- "I'm not an angel... You are the seven angels.." Astra says.
- "Not a problem. You are now." Natassha says, touching Astra as a Halo and Lightwings appear. Bunny takes her hands.
- "Close your eyes." Bunny says. "I'll be inside everyone's mind now, and everyone will be inside mine."
After a shiny light, the girls become one single rep, with Bunny’s hair, but chromatic clothes and different, bigger wings. 'Superior Bunny’ appears.