Chapter 4.

Estella POV.

I'm in my living room making a potion honestly I prefer potions then doing spells.

After all magic is more a science than an art I open a closet of ingredients.

Estella“ Ok bat blood *looks around* DAMN IT I'M ALL OUT! Perhaps some mummy bone? *Looks around* *groans* Guess I have to go to the witches market.

I make a list of all the things I need and I grab my broom and I look at my wand.

I roll my eyes and I go to my magic mirror.

Estella“ Magic mirror a friend to find call the witch eyes as white

The image of Charlotte appears her hair in pig tails and she's wearing a sweater.

Charlotte“ Estella for what do I owe this pleasure.

Estella“ I need to go to market and I need some assistance.

Charlotte“ *sighs* I guess but I need to know *concern* Are you alright? You've been acting weird.

Estella“ I'll tell you at the market ok?

Charlotte“ Ok.

The fog dances around the mirror and I head out.

*At the witch market*

Me and Charlotte are almost done with the market.

Estella“ Alright the last thing I need is bats blood.

Charlotte“ Alright now will you tell me!

Estella“ Fine I think I had a threesome with Clawd and Draculaura.

Charlotte“ I see *nods* I'm sorry we should've respected that you didn't wanna go to the party.

Estella“ It's ok *bumps shoulder* It was kinda fun seeing you flirting with Romulus who knew you had a thing for wolves.

Charlotte“ *blushes* It was the alcohol talking-.

Estella“ Mm Hm sure *giggles*.

We reach the store and see Rhea Hagness a fellow witch from the storm Coven.

Rhea“ AH MY FAVORITE CUSTOMERS HOW MAY I HELP THEE!

Estella“ Hello Ms Hagness I need some bats blood.

Rhea“ Ah let me check the back!

She scurried to the back room and I look around.

Rhea“ Ah sorry girls but I don't have any in stock.

Estella“ Then where can I get some!?

Rhea“ Well my dear bats blood can easily mix with vampire blood so all you need is to find a vampire from a high respectful family and ask for a vial of blood.

Charlotte“ Um we don't know any high respectful vampires *tilts head* Except-.

Estella“ Oh fuck.