𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹 𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹                                                       𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹 𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Warning: grammatical errors! misspells! typos! fragment sentences! overuse of italics!

A/n: this is probably my longest chapter I've ever written 👁👄👁 thank you guys so much for 2k+ views ❤️❤️❤️

The weather today is a bit chilly and rainy, but other than that Y/n is excited about to go on in her first mission with Yuji and the rest of the team she's going to meet for the first time.

She thought that Todo was going to be her best friend considering he's the first person around her age she has ever interacted, but Yuji is definitely someone she'd consider her real best friend.

For the past five days, these two has only been watching hunger games and has been hyper-fixating about it. Ever since Y/n got taken in, she's for the first time in her life been clean and had a full stomach. She couldn't be more happier and is very grateful of what she has been given.

A while ago, Gojo informed her a little bit right before she left that Yuji has a vessel inside him just like her named Sukuna.

He told her that Sukuna is one of the most powerful curse spirits out there and is a dangerous being. Since he's inside Yuji's body, the boy would unfortunately be executed when he consumes all of Sukuna's fingers.

But of course Y/n didn't pay attention to any that and was just thinking about what her next meal is going to be.

She's is walking in the street in the cold weather to meet Yuji and Ijichi. She's wearing a white incorrectly-bottomed shirt with a black tie and dark blue slacks. The sleeves are rolled up and the cord is hanging outside of the shirt. She's also carrying a weapon which is a tomahawk.

As she continues to walk she sees Yuji and her face lit up in joy and jogs towards him to greet him. They are all now standing in front of a building that looks like a detention centre, she's assuming that this is the place were they'll search the special grade curse spirit.

She notices that Yuji is carrying a weapon just like her but his is just a huge dagger. "Look Yuji! We're twins!" Y/n shows him her weapon excitingly and the Yuji joins in the excitement too.

"Are you ready for your first mission!"

"Yes!" Y/n answers as she grabs his hand and proceeds to drag him towards the detention centre.