so two years ago

"Peg, I know, but we've gotta move on. You're stuck in the past right now, just look to the futcher and tell me what you see." Howard put his arm around my shoulder. i played along and looked off into the distance. "Ya know what i see when i look into the futcher?" he smiled "what's that?" i nodded and looked at him "YOU SIX FEET UNDER THE GROUND IF YOU DON'T STOP FUCKING ALL MY FRIENDS!" i let out a sigh as we joked around. Even if Howard was an annoying narcissistic excuse of a man, i still see him as my brother.

now all of this isn't to say I'm not still mad at him for trying to get into Angie's pants the other week, more so to say that he's my brother and not a thing can change that. he started laughing and i suppressed one as his quickly grew into a cackle. i stood up from my spot in the kitchen to get a glass of whisky.

i was stooped rather abruptly when he ran up from behind me and started to tickle me. "Say it." he said as he picked me up by the waist and tossed me onto the couch and proceed in his childish antics. "Say it. Say the magic ward!" i struggled to catch my breath. "No no Michael please! No more-"

he stooped all at once, only for me to realize what i said. Michael. "oh, Howard, I'm sorry, i- i guess-"he put a hand on my shoulder, "it's okay peg, you been thinking about him a lot toady?" i nodded and stood back up. "Ya, it's the day." i pored a genres amount of sprites into the cup and sat back down. "I'm cutting you off after that glass." i chuckled and shook my head. "Over my dead body." i razed the glass to my lips and took a sip.

I'm going to steel all of his good whisky one day.

"Okay, ill let you take the bottle to your place. but we both have work tomorrow, I'll drop you off. K?" I nodded satisfied with the arrangement.

once my glass was finished i rinsed it out and Howard took me back to my place where Angie was probably asleep, and where i could hopefully finish the rest of this bottle in peace while wolow in my own greaf.

I was doped by the front door and Howard speed off. As i made my way to the door, i saw it was already opened. I reached into my bag and grabbed my side arm. I pushed the door opened just enough to get through and made my way through the house with my gun at the ready.

i stooped at the kitchen, the lights were on and there was a figure sitting on the counter. i entered the kitchen area an the figure got up. "Take one more step and ill put a bullet in your brain!" there was a sly and enticing laugh from the prison i now recignised as a woman. "Oh come on Peg, killing me? that's so two years ago. cant we just sit down, talk over that bottle you just got from stark?"

Dottie?

i lowered my gun and just looked at her. she's beautiful. her jett back hair clashing with her eyes. Oh and those eyes they look like the sea after a storm. not quite blue or green, still not so violent as teal.

keep it cool marge, see what she wants.

"So why are you here exactly?" she just shook her head "Can't i just stop by to have a drink with an old friend? and besides, isn't it tragic," Dottie said as she took a step forward, "that every time we meet, we're on different sides? plus." she steeped closer and stared into my eyes, i could feel her breath on my face. "i need some help."

i looked down to see she had grabbed the bottle i got from stark out of my bag and was now pouring it into two glasses. "what exactly is it you need help with?" i asked skeptically. she looked at her feet and mumbled something. "what?" she mumbled again. "Dottie, it's okay, you can talk to me." i sat down and took one of the glasses. "I've been having issues." i finally put the gun back into my bag and sat next to her.

"What kind of issues?"i asked taking one of the glasses and sitting back in my chair.

Dottie Underwood, having issues?