Cliche - Sokeefe

Really cute school AU. Thought it would be cute for the first one :)

-------------

 Sophie had never been a normal girl, even in the elvin world. There was always something wrong with her. Horse girl, brown eyes, creepy powers, everything.

She'd always wanted a normal life with a normal family and normal friends. She had none of those things, but she kind of got used to it.

She loved Grady and Edaline, her friends were amazing, and her life was, well, in the works. Being the Moonlark wasn't easy.

The Black Swan loved her though, and even when it got hard, she could always count on her friends, right?

Mr. Forkle had hailed her a few hours ago, with a message that there was a very important mission announcement he had to make.

Sophie told him they could meet at Havenfield and he'd reluctantly agreed. She hailed her friends who'd agreed, and even had Edaline help her make some mallowmelt.

She had a feeling it would be an important mission, but sh edidn't know why.

Tam and Linh were the first to arrive, followed by Fitz and Biana, then Dex. Then Wylie, Maruca, Stina, and Marella. Alden and Della came too and so did Juline. (No Keefe for a reason)

Mr. Forkle was the last to arrive and looked quite anxious. Edaline set out the mallowmelt on the table and the meeting began,

"What happened?" Sophie asked.

"Lady Gisela isn't here." He said, wide-eyed. "We ran into the Neverseen a while ago, and she wasn't with them. She appears to be missing. Granite did a check in their headquarters a while back, but she wasn't with them. We then got news that she is hiding somewhere very dangerous. And she has some very important files that she stole from us, containing secret information."

"Where is she?" Stina questioned. "We have to go after her."

"She's at a human school, teaching goddamn History to students." Juline answered.

Everyone exploded. How? Why? What? Were they going to go there?

"Is that our mission?" Biana asked. "To go to the human school?"

Mr. Forkle ran a hand through his hair. "Precisely, Mrs. Vacker. You are to go to the human school, steal the files, and report back."

"We can't--shouldn't--do that." Fitz interjected. "We could get hurt. Besides, why are the files so important. What information is so important that the Neverseen can't know about it?"

"That is my problem not yours." Mr. Forkle told him. 

"One more thing." Juline interrupted. "We have to lure her son here."

"His son?" Linh asked.

"Keefe Sencen, 17 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'3, known for pulling pranks and getting detention. He might have some valuable information about the Neverseen."

"Does he go to that human school?" Marella pointed out.

"He does." Mr. Forkle agreed. "This is a very difficult task."

"Yeah, no sh*t." Tam snapped. "We don't even know the language."

"One of us does." Dex spoke up, looking at Sophie.

"Yeah. I should go." Sophie looked at him expectantly.

"I'm not sure, Ms. Foster."

"But I'm the only one who knows how the human world works. I know it the best!" Sophie argued.