Chapter 2- Julians fight

*After school*

"Hey abbey!"

"Hey Emma (empryss)"

"Cmon let's go." Julian said with Diana following him.

"I'm coming with!!" Kristen said.

Julian, Empryss, Diana and I all looked at each other. You see kristen is a asshole to everyone and Julian hate her because she hurts me and abuses me mentally and physacly.

"Okay, cmon abbey" Julian said holding my hand and walking. "Its okay babe, I'll be right there" Julian whispered to me. I nodded to show him I felt safe around him.

When we got to the brick house we sat down and just talked. Then I stood up to go pick something up and when I stood up Kristen jumped on me making me smack my mouth on the pavment. I started crying.

"Man up you baby!!" She yelled laughing

Julian ran up to me and saw my mouth was bleeding and I saw so much anger in his eyes. I was terrified for what was going to happen.

"KRISTEN!! EVER SINCE YOU MET ABBEY YOUVE CALLED HER NAMES AND ABUSED HER!!! AND YOU SAY YOU LOVE HER!? THATS NOT LOVE!!!"

She swung at him, luckily he ducked. They kept swinging and yelling and fighting. Finally I had enough, I jumped in front of kristen, which was a bad idea because she swans and punched me in the jaw. I fell onto Julian crying and holding my face. Kristen ran off. Julian sat me down on the ground and said,

"Babe!! Why would you do that?!" He said tearing up

I couldn't speak I just kept crying, he moved me hand and noticed the blood in my mouth.

"Babe, we need to get help, you're bleeding from the mouth" he said calmly.

I touched my face and opened my jaw and blood came dripping out. I wasn't shocked, I just whiped my tears, stood up with Julian and sat down on the brick wall

"I'm fine" I said to Julian.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

That day I went home and slept till the next day which was Saturday.