Odd Behaviors part 2

The scene start by showing Y/N who is sitting down on the bench. He is waiting for Loona to come. Y/N is wearing a jacket and pants. He just relaxing while he listen to music.

???: "It seems like cutie got even cute~" she said seductive.

Y/N then look around and see that Loona who said it. And not only that but she is wearing something that made Y/N blush hard.

 And not only that but she is wearing something that made Y/N blush hard

Loona: "So kitty~ how do I look~" she said seductively.

Y/N: "Loona... you l-look b-beautiful! And why did you call me Kitty?" He asked as he blush madly.

Loona: "You always asked too much questions. So how about we go and get something to drink." She said.

Y/N: "What about Starbucks?" He asked.

Loona: "Hmm~ it seem like you read my mind~ I like it." She said in lust.

Y/N then start to shiver because he never seen Loona acting like this before. Of course he get teased by her but it starting to get little too far.

Y/N: "O-Okay, let go." He said.

Loona then immediately grab his hand.

Loona: "Alright kitty." She said.

Then the two walk as they head to Starbucks. After they head to star bucks. They got some drinks and walk while they drinks.

Y/N: "So Loona, I want to know why are you acting like this?" He asked.

Loona: "Like I said that I want to make something special. Not only that but I'm preparing for the finale event~" she said as she gives a smirk.

Y/N: "What do you mean finale event?" He asked.

Loona: "Can't have it spoil the surprise. Now let get going because I have another place that I thought of. And this one I want you to enjoy." She said.

Y/N: "What do you mean by that?" He asked.

Loona: "Why not if I take you. But first I need to put a blind fold on you so that way you can't see. And don't worry because I will guide you." She said.

Y/N: "O-Okay." He said.

Loona then somehow have a blindfold out of nowhere. She then put it on Y/N to cover his eyes.

Loona: "Now I will grab hand so I can guide you. And I promise you that you gonna be blushing very hard that make your how face dark red~" she said.

Y/N doesn't like what she said. He know that whatever Loona is plan to. This make Y/N kinda scared.

Somewhere else

Y/N still have the blindfold on. Loona still guiding him to somewhere else that he still didn't know.

Y/N: "Are we their yet because my legs getting little tired from long walking." He said.

Loona: "Actually, we here but I still have to take you inside for something else." She said.