2 - Back to School

No one's POV

Location: Hebijo Academy

We see the Hebijo girls back in the academy, with Miyabi reporting what had happened to their sensei.

Rin: So White Heart was there. That's good to know.

 That's good to know

(Rin)

Miyabi: It's sounding you knew she was going to be there.

Rin: Well, considering what had happened when she made her debut, she fought evil Shinobi. It could mean that she plans to get rid of corruption and/or evil Shinobi.

Murasaki: But then... What should we do... If we run into her again...?

Rin: It's hard to say, and based on what you've said, White Heart has a combat advantage, as it seems she might not need to use a scroll in order to unleash her own powerful attacks.

Hebijo Girls: What?!

Ryobi: How in the actual hell are we supposed to beat that?!

Ryona: I don't know, *moans* but I would love to have her freeze me solid like she did to us before~.

Ryobi turns to face her perverted twin, and sees that she's tied herself up.

Ryobi: AND CAN YOU PLEASE GET OUT THAT, YOU DUMB BITCH! WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS CONVERSATION HERE!!!

Ryona: Sorry, but ever since I learned how to tie myself up, I can't help it!

Ryobi: Damn it! You dumb bitch! You never fucking learn!

Ryobi then starts to spank Ryona, which does give her please, due to her perversions.

Muraraka: Um... Maybe we could try and follow her... after she completes a task of her own... We could find her true name that way...

Imu: *gasps* But would that even work?

Rin: It could. But we don't know if she'll notice you.

Miyabi: Still, it's better than trying to fight her and get that information out of here! Good idea, Murasaki.