My Passion..

Next day people very celebrating by bursting crackers and doing pooja  as the evil was destroyed by the grace of Lord Ram ,The whole village has got lighten up by a spark of joy , then stories of Lord Shri Ram started again and kids were playing games, everything was set back as it was before.  Moksha was very satisfied by seeing all the things in the village and their smile made her heart fulfill with joy.

 She felt very lucky as she has chosen the right decision for the villagers maybe in a short time but without any wrong step, she was happy,  blessed, satisfied and was proud of her self for doing such a brave act

                              Moksha decided to travel as many place as she can and wanted to help people who wanted to set them free and lead a happy life but because of people like Abhyudh they are not able to come up, So she want to help them and give motivation and bring some courage in them as they can lead their entire life without any fear for anyone and even she can't be with them for the whole life so they have to learn how to fight for their own rights.

(Even in the days of Lord Ram, Sita was not safe. The only thing that saved Sita that day was her courage and trust towards her husband. If Ravan did not have any curse or if Sita lack trust on herself the whole Ramayan would be a different story.  Atleast in those days they had Lakshmana Rekha and curses, but in these days we don't have any such things. We should strengthen our selves and be brave enough to handle things and never loose hope no matter what you doing...)

Moksha appointed a couple of people to take care of her company and give her the updates day to day and all the files should be send to her before the access for the projects so it would be fair for everyone and no one will face any issues. Even though  running a company was not her interest she doesn't want anyone to face any problem because of her so she planned everything in such a manner that she could handle things of company and could be able to help people over the place where she is traveling.

    Moksha might have gone through lot of things, she might have felt pressure or society problem and a lot of thoughts that were going on in her mind but she has chosen what is right for everyone what is correct according to the ethics she gave people courage and has found her true self which made her happy....

{Trust yourself and do what you feel it's right for you, take advices from people, follow your heart and find your true self in order to make yourself happy and satisfied.

                       -------Thanks for reading hoping you guys liked it-------

                                                        xxxxxxx THE END xxxxxxx