Inktober Lessons

As the title suggests, this will be about lessons I learned from Inktober.

Lesson #1: Turtle backs make great spots to draw designs on.

Lesson #2: I am more decisive when drawing in ink. I don't stop to think about what I'm drawing; I just draw.

Lesson #3: If you want to get a non-blurry picture, do not take it with a device with bad cameras in artificial light.

Lesson #4: (this one only applies to some) Don't draw from memory something that you haven't drawn before.

Lesson #5: (again, only applies to some) Landscapes are one of the easiest things to draw.

Lesson #6: Similar to #4, but if drawing something new, use an erasable pencil/pen/whatever else people use if you want the drawing to be good.

Lesson #7: Water makes a great pattern-start.

Lesson #8: If drawing a sun/moon/anything circular, try to give it a little nook. To me, it looks better that way.

Lesson #9: Make sure you have enough space to draw your drawing. Well, or you could just let it get cut off, but if you don't want anything to get cut off.

Lesson #10: Songs are a great place to get ideas.

Lesson #11: If you spend the time to figure out what they're showing, clouds are also inspirational.

Lesson #12: This one is for those who are like me, and draw everything tiny. For those of you, I'd suggest drawing bigger if you are planning on taking photos of that drawing.

And those are the lessons I learned from Inktober! Well, that I can think of. Thank you for looking at my Inktober drawings!