«Snake aren't only animals»

There's this girl, looking normal walking in the school. She is normal actually, what's not normal is how some people may see her.

While sitting in her class, she hears her name around her.
It's maybe the only times she hears her actual name. People usually call her "The Satanist" or even just "Satan" which she absolutely loves.

All this attention, she's feeding her soul out of it. Looking around her, some girls met her sight, Danica got the brightest smile possible. The girls start laughing and acting scared, which make the young girl giggles even louder.

- you alright ?

Her friend suddenly appears behind her chair, she explains the situation while the Latina only responded with an sign showing her exasperation.

It's been what, 3 weeks ? Maybe a month that the school found out about that. Danica loves this attention yes, but isn't exagerate to provoke that out of something that only concerns her and herself only ?

ESPECIALLY this girl. A girl that Danica have been friend with for the past 5 years, spent the whole summer running towards each other's house.
But keep that in mind, that friend, that special friend, is a Snake.

Snakes aren't only animals.

Danica told that friend, countless times, about that religion yes. It didn't seems to disturb her at all,

BUT, as weird it might look, isn't it strange that this friend started ignoring her after the rumors spread ? But that's not the worse,

Danica is, neither dumb nor deaf. She asked, words for words : "are you ignoring me because of that ?"
And this reply followed : "No, that's your choice."

Quite weird to say this then run away from me in the hallway isn't it bitch ?

Plus, she did this earlier before the class. With Danica ex toxic friend, laughing at her and acting like she is the devil

The math class started, she got the results from her last exam
35%.
Which is bad.

The boy next to her, THE boy she's dreaming about, looked at her paper sheet. Start smiling. She smiles back, thinking he's cute.

- you should've have prayed Satan before the exams !

Her smile faded. You're so funny. She thinks sarcastically. She looks at his paper, 93%. Her smile came back and nag him about how nerdy he is, which is completely true !

The bell rings, she gets up so fast she almost forgot her bible. Knowing she have to hurry up to next class, she directly goes to her locker. Still, Christians looking at her like she's burning a Jesus's bible. Which she would do, if she had one. To her locker, the snake is here. While getting closer, she expected that bitch to act scared, which is low-key bullying, but no. Not this time. That's when Danica realised that she only act like a pick me when her toxic ex friend is around. To be clear, the snake is trying to impress the toxic friend by acting like her.

The Satan's Prayer turns her head with RAGE to the Snake, looking at her with the most disgusted sight she could produced before leaving, without her books.

Get to her history class, throw her books to her desk before quickly putting her headphones on so she wouldn't destroy every living thing around her.

- Ayo Danica is it real that you pray Satan ? Says this girl that already tried to ruined Danica's reputation.

- what you fucking gonna do about it huh ? She stopped by the door frame.

The girl with WAY to much eyes shadow start giggling and whispering loudly to her friends. Once more, she hears her name.
With energy, she make her way to the clown and aggressively stopped

- what are you fucking saying ?!

- huh ?.. the clown replied

- if you want to say shit about me, do it in my fucking face bitch ! Finally shouting, as some people turns to them.

- what's going on here ? Says their history teacher

- well Danica started sh- tried to say the clown aka teacher's pet

- NOTHING FUCK ! Shouted Danica before walking towards the door, then hallway.

One of the elementary rules of satanism, ‹‹ treat people how they treat you, without mercy ››

The break was about to end, she saw the Snake and the Toxic happily talking.

Walking close to them, they both start to scream and step back

- YOU GIRLS ARE SO FUCKING HILARIOUS I'M PISSING MYSELF !

End Of Chapter One I Guess ?

I just needed to post something especially about this subject, fake friends.

They are the real snakes, or called «Psychic Vampire» by Anton Lavey.

And even the anger caused by people thinking they're funny with saying obvious statement

"You know you're going to hell right ?"
*Act shocked*

"But Satan is evil !"
"Jesus is a bitch"

"Guys they're praying Satan !"
*That's the moment you're supposed to laugh in a pissed way*

"So you're workshipping the devil ?"
"No actually "Satanism" is the religion of your mom"

NOTE

Unfortunately, yes I lived the Snake situation i tried to put in there, also hearing my name everywhere, bitch i got ears ?

HAIL SATANAS

Lemme bless you real quick.

ALL YOUR FAITH
ALL YOUR RAGE
ALL YOUR PAIN
IT AIN'T OVER NOW
IT'S THE CRUEL BEAST THAT YOU FEED
IT'S YOUR BURNING YEARNING NEED TO BLEED

SPILLWAYS, GHOST BC.