Chap 2 - Exposition

Now, you may be wondering-- "Who is this goofy grill whos narrating this silly story to me?" I am Sasha Lupin. Though, my friends call me Sasher, Sash, Sushi, Albino Shrek, Shilly, Little Shit, Goldifsh, Goober, Shasha, Russian Hamster, or y'know-- just Sasha.

I am a college-student majoring in pottery and I also LOVE volleyball❤🤓😻😻😻🤓😻😾😾😾😿😿

Now, you may be wondering-- "Russian Hamster-san, how old are you?!??!?!?!?!?!"
The short answer is:

ok

The day before this incident was so terribly dreadful I could barely eat my annual 8:30 PM Tunafish sandwich!

I get to class and everyones doing their usual shitzu. One dawg is making a mug for his mother, one of my home-slices are crafting a vase for his drug dealer, and David was was building an apartment complex. Y'know, simple stuff!

So, I sit down and start crafting this gorgeous shrine of Gorillaz band member Stuart Harold "2D" Pot.

Then, home-slice comes over and we have a normal friendly dawgly conversation

"Yo, S Dawg, do you have it?"

"NOT NOW HOME SLICE, NOT NOW!!"

Y'know, normal friendly stuff. ❤

Then, comes the part that still aggravates me to this very moment.

"Yo, Albino Shrek Dawg, is that Goku?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DONT YOU KNOW GORILLAZ?! YOU STUPID LITTLE TWAT! SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT, POSER! YOU HEAR ME? ONE. EYE. OPEN."

I say to him, calmly.

and then, he waddled away.

it sickens me to ponder upon such stupidity.

I waddle back to my room (I dont come out for the rest of the day.) and go about the rest of my day.. only angrier❤😻😧😝😿😜😾😾😾😡

I watch Breaking Bad, but instead of sitting, I gritty.

I drink water, but instead of drinking i gurgle.

I jack off to my 2d shrine but instead of jacking off, i listen to Britney Spears. (Whom I hate.)

Finally, I finish off my day with my annual 8:30 PM tuna-fish sandwich, and I'm off to bed.

The rest is history!

(Don't worry, I'll still tell you the whole story.)