𐀔 one 𐀔

(mild language, wanda slander 😭)

she jumps off the jet bike, lodging the radio into her ear. "what do you see?" y/n hears a static voice from the radio, "three targets." she replies. "there's more than three avengers. guess this is your only pick for now." the voice states. "one of them is a redhead with telekinetic powers, a red force field is surrounding her." "the next is Captain America, last is the Black Widow." The voice does not reply. Y/n leaps off the bike, taking a position behind a car closest to Black Widow. She flicks her wrist, and a purple light envelops her pointer finger. She spins her finger one, then twice, and flicks with her thumb and pointer to the two avengers. They lift into the air, spin twice, and fly to the next street over. The redhead blinks back at them, dumbfounded for a moment. Y/n hops to her feet and raises one arm, bringing it down with force. A large lamppost topples over and narrowly misses the redhead, eliciting a groan from Y/n. The redhead jumps up into the air, and flicks her wrist. She disappears, and appears behind y/n. Y/n jumps to the side, and flicks her finger up, raising the redhead. Y/n grasps her hand into a fist, and the redhead pulls her hands up to her neck, the color draining from her face.

Tights jumps up to the redhead with a stupid blonde grin, and socks y/n in the cheek. "ow?!" y/n pouts and Black Widow pops up behind her and kicks her in the back of the knee. Y/n yelps and topples over. "that's for flinging me." She scoffs. Y/n winces but stands to her feet. The redhead picks y/n up, red mist enveloping them. She lifts her pointer finger up and the redhead lifts up into the air, feet dangling above Tights's head. He looks up then back at y/n, and barrels towards her. She jumps out of the way and lifts her ring finger up, causing Tights and Black Widow to fling up into the air and past the cars y/n could see. "I'm taking this redhead with me! Have a nice life!" Y/n yells loudly after the two avengers who were busy being flung again. The redhead struggles while y/n binds her, with a tap of her left hand. "You're coming with us." Y/n hums. "Us?" She manages to struggle out. "Me and Strucker!" Y/n smiles. "He-he's alive?" She spits out before passing out. Y/n nods and disappears with a nod of her head. Steve and Natasha come back to the clearing. "Visions gonna kill us." Natasha blanks. Steve nods, face serious.

"Nice work, you brought the telekinetic girl back." Strucker sat there, grinning, his one eye gleaming. "Duh." You smiled, leaning against a metal beam. The girl struggled against her binding, the covering on her mouth pulling tight. Her eyes were glowing a scarlet color, similar to a burn. You saw a twinge of remorse in your mind but the flicker then died as quick as it had lit. "I am going off on a mission. I trust in you to not burn this place down, y/n." Strucker patted you on the back and left out the door before you could say you would most definitely be burning it down. The bunker you lived in was located in the west sokovian mountains, although the avengers would eventually find you, you estimated two weeks before they take the redhead back. Speaking of, you shift your gaze to the now still girl, bound and captured but still alive. Just...not struggling anymore. She must not know how to fully use her powers, must suck. You snicker and roll your eyes, as if you cared!  You couldn't care less. You walked over to her and took out the fabric that closed her jaws. No struggling? "Cat got your tongue?" You coo at her. She glares up at you. "asshole!" she spat out, a sokovian accent lacing her voice. "ooh, a feisty one!" you tilt your head and smile. "The name's Y/N!" You bow. She doesn't reply, anger lining her eyelids. "aw, no reply? boo hoo!" You clasp her chin in your hands, lowering your face down to hers. "The name is y/n. and you?" You tilt your head, enunciating the ends of your words with a glare. "wanda." she looks down while speaking, a mumble. "wanda...?" you frown. "maximoff." she suddenly looks up at you with a look of defeat. not anger, defeat. you unclasp your hands from her jaw and bring the gag back up to her mouth, "sorry, maximoff." you quickly turn back before you could get a glimpse back at her tear streamed face. you can hear the restraints rattling as she tries to free herself. 

NO BC I FEEL SO BAD