𐀔 two 𐀔

(mild language, kidnapping, "sexual tension 😍")

you slammed your head against the backboard and let out a low groan. "ow." you muttered and got out of your bed. wow, what a great way to start the day. strucker's note was plastered on your door. It read, take care, y/n. the prisoner will be with us longer. if they come looking, you can deal with it. i will not be back. You'd been looking over this note more than once. It pained you to know your caretaker all your life would never come back. At least he cared enough to leave you a damn note. Your father sure as hell didn't. "maximoff?" you entered the room she was shackled in, and a hopeful face looked up at you. Tears wetted her white cloth, which was now grey. As you stayed put, not moving towards her, she began to thrash in hope. You rushed over to her and put your hands on her shoulder, steadying her movement. You removed the cloth and smiled, small creases upturning your lips. small. "i know I'm not supposed to, but it's hard not to feel bad." She just stayed there, sat there. Looking at you. You couldn't read her. Couldn't read her eyes. Her lips. She just...looked blank. "Why are you looking at me like that..?" You asked, like it wasn't obvious. "I'm not going to let you leave...but I'll let you go." At those words, her eyes glistened. "please...please." 

You undid her shackles and she fell to the floor. "thank you.." she stood in front of you. She was a bit shorter, maybe two inches? Her red jacket was muddied and her skirt was ripped. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders, messy but still wavy. Her green eyes were full of life, what you hadn't seen yet had now become present. She was really pretty, actually. No. She's a prisoner. Shit. You cuffed a link to her arm, and she stared at it in confusion. "What-?" She began, "it's just to make you stay. if you step past this door, it will shock you. If you use your powers, the same, if you read my mind...well you get the picture." You explained, grinning. "Why are you smiling? I'm a prisoner. You're not supposed to be nice, y/n." She crossed her arms, pouting. "Oh, you cared enough to remember my name? thanks, maximoff." You narrowed your eyes. She rolled her eyes and you waved as you left the room, "see you, witchy!" you wiggled your fingers and watched her stick her tongue out at you.

You come into the room Wanda was in, the next day, and you spot her sitting on the floor, flicking a spider towards the door. When you open the door, she flicks the spider straight onto your leg. You look down at your leg and yelp, aggressively shaking your leg back and forth. The spider flies off and splats on the ground. Wanda is laughing loudly at you when you look back at her. "Fine, i guess you don't want your food." You pull back the tray and she looks at you. Her eyes melt into a green puddle, puppy dog eyes. Dammit, Maximoff. You reluctantly hand the tray back to her. "Yay!" She takes it from your hands with a smile. You begin to leave, but she pulls your jacket and you into the room, shutting the door behind you. "Wha-?" Before you could answer, she interrupts. "Stay." She looks up at you with a plead. "Okay?..." you say, sitting down on the bed. "You do know I'm your prisoner. You can do whatever you want." She raises the arm with the link on it, emphasizing her point. "Well yeah, no shit. Why would i need to hurt you? It's a bargain between you and your friends, Maximoff." Wanda frowned at you. "If you don't care then just leave." She looks down at the floor. "Oh. Okay.." You rub the back of your neck and open the door to leave her room. "Damn. I didn't mean literally." She steps up to you and looks up at you. She opens the door from behind you and moves her face closer towards yours. You estimate her being half an inch away from your face, her lips dangerously close to yours. She presses her frame against you, and tucks her face into your neck, to slide her arm past you. Her lips briefly tap your neck, making you shudder. "Thanks for the food!" She pulls away from you exclaims. And...pushes you through the doorway. "Don't get the wrong idea, L/N. Just opening the door!" She slams the door after you, and you slide your hands into your pockets with a smirk.