Why?

I looked up, while having confusion plastered onto my face, only to change into a regretful one. The female that I bumped with is none other than Im Nayeon herself; her arms were crossed together, as she looks at me with an unimpressed expression.

"Hi~ can you, uh.. leave me alone?" I asked while looking behind her, seeing no one with her, I sighed in relief.

"That isn't allowed, specifically what the teacher told us, Y/N." Nayeon informs, making me mentally roll my eyes.

'I wanna go find a monster and make sure it kills me, then.' I thought to myself, only to earn someone glaring holes onto my head.

"And what makes you say that I'm allowing you to do that?" Someone asks behind me, making me turn around and look at the person with annoyance.

"I'm pretty sure that I can- oh." I looked up; seeing the person who I was going to talk back to was Tzuyu

'Hahaha... I'm so dead.' 

Tzuyu chuckled as she walks towards Nayeon, her arms were crossed as well.

"If you didn't listen you must have a group, you can't be by yourself." Nayeon continues, earning a heaved sigh from me.

"And what're you going to do about it?" I asked, while looking around in pure annoyance, earning a small chuckle from both Tzuyu and Nayeon.

"You are coming with us."

'Wait what?'

I looked at them confused as they both stared at me, straight in the eyes, they both had a small smirk, and their eyes showed mischief.

"Since you won't be able to do this alone we'll just grab you." Tzuyu says casually making me nearly choke on air.

Nayeon comes near me and grabs my wrist, making me quickly slap her hand away from me.

"I'll.. just die alone.. uh, thank you very much." I muttered, while shaking my head, both Nayeon and Tzuyu stared at me; glaring.

The air went tense, making me nearly shiver, and shake due to the pressure of their gazes.

"Hey, Y/N, let's go, my friends are waiting for ya." Someone says while tapping my shoulder, making me turn back and smile.

"Ryujin, thanks for reminding me.. I'll go with you." I said, while smiling nervously, Ryujin looks at me, and nods, she then grabs me by the wrist and drags me away.

But was stopped by someone grabbing my other wrist. My smile immediately dropped as I looked back, with a look of annoyance.

Nayeon was the one who grabbed my wrist, her face clearly showed annoyance as well, she grits her teeth as she tightens her grip on my wrist, earning a small wince from me.

"Who told you that you can go? WE aren't done talking to you." Nayeon says while glaring at my friend, I could feel Ryujin grip tightening as she looks at Nayeon, with the same expression; annoyance.

"And you are talking to my friend. Ms. Im, just because you are 'royalty' DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU could CONTROL Y/N." Ryujin says; yelling, her voice was laced in venom, earning the attention of every group that formed.

Every student walked towards our direction, only to widen their eyes at the current situation.

"That's Ms. Im, and Ms. Chou.. what's going on?"

"Damn, what's going on?"

"Man... I really want to be in Y/N's spot right now.."

"If a fight breaks out, then Ryujin and Y/N would be defeated easily."

I looked at the two, eyes widening. The two lets go off my wrists, and I quickly stepped back they both grab each other's collar instead, earning gasps from everyone.

I looked at Tzuyu, who seems to have the same look on her face; annoyance.

'Why now, why now?!' I asked myself, panicking fully as I looked at Nayeon and Ryujin, their eyes showed anger, you could see the burning hatred behind them.

"Y/N can go wherever she wants, you. don't. own. her." Ryujin points out, earning whispers from everyone, the students were basically circling around the two, they also left a spot for me and Tzuyu.

"Watch who you're talking to, Shin Ryujin; but of course, I don't own Y/N.. yet." Nayeon says, my eyes nearly bulged out from my sockets, everyone began to whisper loudly, while gasping at the current information Nayeon had said.

"Okay, okay, you two, relax.." I said, while waving my hands up and down, and having a nervous gaze.

The two didn't stop though, they still kept their glares, when I took a closer inspection, Ryujin was balling her hands into a fist, she was also gritting her teeth. Nayeon was calm, the corners of her lips were up, although I saw her other hand balling into a fist.

"Hey, you two, enough." Someone's voice was heard throughout the place as many students made a pathway to show Jihyo and the other Twice members walking towards us.

Jihyo's face contorted annoyance, as she sighs when she saw Nayeon and Ryujin glaring at each other, and still grabbing each other's collars.

"Both of you let go of each other's collars, Tzuyu and Nayeon you follow me, leave the two alone." Jihyo says in an ordering tone, Nayeon scoffs as she lets go of Ryujin's collar, prompting Ryujin to do the same.

Ryujin looks at me, and slight nods, while I shook my head.

'Idiot, you could've just whispered it, and I would've teleported near you.' I thought to myself, earning an eye roll from her.

When I finally looked around the sky was now dark; night time approached a few minutes ago. Everyone was now gone, they all dispersed, me and Ryujin was the only one here.

I walked towards Ryujin and sighed deeply.

"Go to your group, I'll handle it on my own." I whispered to her, as Ryujin nods, she then disappeared; turning invisible, leaving me alone in the dense forest.

'I'll just teleport somewhere...'

                                                                     3rd

Some of the Twice members were now together, they made a fire pit, and some tents to stay in for the 3 day challenge.

"This should be easy, the teacher should've put some limits.." Chaeyoung mutters, while sitting down at the nearby fire, feeling its warmth.

"Well, we can add rules, can't we?" Someone voiced out, making all of the members turn to look at the person.

"Ah, Dahyun and Momo, you're both done?" Sana asks, earning a nod from the duo, they both make their way towards the fire pit while heaving a tired sigh.

Kim Dahyun; her powers are cloning and cancel. As you can tell, cloning is where you can clone yourself, although the copy is 50% weaker than the original, Dahyun can create infinite clones of herself. Cancel, Dahyun can make someone's power unusable if they're in her vicinity, though the limit is only two.

Hirai Momo; the only member in Twice that has only one power, and that is creation; she can create anything food or something that isn't a human, the only downside is she only uses it for eating.

"Jeongyeon is currently scouting right now; so I couldn't bring her here, I'll bring her food, as long as Momo doesn't eat it all." Dahyun says while glancing at her fellow member, Momo looks at Dahyun and slowly puts her hand onto her chest; as if she was hurt.

"Meanie." 

"Also, what's with you? Nayeon and Tzuyu? You two are acting weird today." Momo points out as she crosses her arms, both Nayeon and Tzuyu looked at each other, and stayed silent.

The sudden silence made Dahyun remember something, she snaps her fingers together getting the idea, while she looks at them with interest as she says;

"It's about that Y/N girl, isn't it?"