#2 /<3/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________*inside the cafeteria*

Felix and I walked in and saw a lot of grumpy teenagers who looked like shit after a fun Sunday. The "popular" kids announces that they were going to have a party at the lee and hwanhouse. I call them the 3 lee since...idk they are brothers plus hyunjin doesn't really care if people call him lee... Anyways, it was a huge party. Almost about the whole school went, which itsabout like 200 people -perks of going to a private  high school.

Most of the students come from rich families but there are also a few more that are like me... middle class if you can say that.

"Ji! I found them." Felix said as he started pulling me with him.

"wait!, let me get my food firsttt"

"You can get it late-"

"No, you fried chicken. I want my food right now"

"fine, u deepshit" and with that we started walking towards the line.

10 minutes later*

"I swear!!! these are the best brownies that I have ever teste" said Felix with his mouth full.

"says that one that didn't even wanted to go" i said rolling my eyes at him. my friend looked at me and threw a kiss at me making me gag at it.

"stop been weird will you? and hurry up because I don't even know where seungmin and jeongin are" and with that he took the lead. they were sitting at the very end of the cafeteria close to one of the windows. Seungmin had a book Infront of his face as usual and Jeongin is probably playing a game.

"yoo, you guys good?" I asked them to get their attentions which it work.

"yeah, I only have 30 more pages to finish the Serie and  I'm on my 4th cup of coffee" Seungmin said as he put the book down to take a bite of his sandwich.

"The Whole FUckING Serie?!?! you started that yesterday?!" Felix said surprised. Not gonna lie, its Seungmin who we are talking about, not surprising at this point but more like concern.

"how many hours of sleep did you got?" i asked him while sitting next to him and drinking some of my hot chocolate.

"let me guess, an hour?" said jeongin, who was now drinking his milkshake.

"knowing min, he probably got at least 30 minutes" said felix, who was sitting next jeongin.

"close but nah... I got 20 minutes and that's because I felt asleep on the couch." said seungmin as he was stretching .

"at this point, I will take all your books away" said jeongin.

"Aye, Felix!" we heard someone yelling Felix names at cross the cafeteria which cause all of us to look to the person who yell, only to see Minho, hyunjin, and his friends behind him.

"Here comes the dumbest guy from the school" I said to no one in particular and rolled my eyes while i took a spoon of my soup.

"why do you hate minho that much?" jeongin asked me. Hm.... its something that I have never really thought about.

"I don't know, probably because of his beauty?" I said back.

"damn selfish much?" I heard seungmin said. I looked at him in disbelieve and he gave me the 'what' face.

"I'm sorry but I'm the cutest one from here and no one can compare to me." I gave him the 'duh' face.