beach date

I walk to the beach feeling nervous no one was around I wore a sliver dress wearing some make up my hair was curled due to Elliana helping me I saw David smiling at me I just smiled back he had his guitar in his hand he wore a gray hoodie and ripped jeans he seemed to be happy to see me I sit down on the wood bed chair just looking at his eyes and said " so.. your writing a song' i asked him feeling like i was excited to hear his voice David felt nervous just getting his guitar and said " its not the best of songs but i hope you like it" he starts using his guitar using the guitar keys I watched him closely just sitting feeling the sand on my shoes , David sings " on your roller coaster  our hands get closer feeling butterflies I cant summarize they way im feeling inside on your roller coaster as we get older god i still believe darling you and me we're better together as one roller coaster our hands get closer " he finished the song just looking at me I smiled at him just feeling very speacial with this song he wrote and I was speechless at this moment while David goes over to me sitting down on the bed chair and said " was it too much im sorry" he said saying sorry for what my reaction while I said " no it wasnt it was sweet i liked it" i repiled while just looking at his eyes while David looked back at mine and said " i wrote it because i like you, i just never felt this way before " he explained why which then I touch his hand that was closer to me and said " i like you too and you really are special' I move closer to him while David smiled at what i said and David puts his arm around me while i felt so loved by him and I think to myself while David looked at me just see if i am doing ok I look at him and said " what" I laughed a cute laugh because i was confused by it,David said " nothing Symonne' he smiled while laughing and I smooch his lips a long kiss on his lips while David smooches back and touches my hair I felt like maybe  can finally be happy again but ... I pull away for a second while feeling cold I should have bough a jacket so i rubbing my arms to keep warm David sees me feeling cold and offers me his hoodie and I said " thank you" i told him while putting it on me it was a bit too big and David was now cold but he do something for me.