~Her Need~

Ferin~

He quickly put on the shorts I gave him. When he finished I turned and walk closer to him. My dragon clawing inside me with a need that I have never known. I've always dreamt of finding my mate. How we would show our love to one another. I imagined how great the sex would be. How I would memorize every contour of his body. His beautiful body. The body right in front of me. Half naked.

Ours. Take. Need.

He froze. I can tell he's getting turned on as I walk around him. Running my finger along his toned abs and back. I move my hands to his shoulders. Running one down his arm the other where his shoulder and neck meet. His body shudders again. I love the reaction I have on him. All I've done was touch him and He's aroused. Amazing.

I've waited for this my whole life. To feel the love of my mate. To be able to touch a man I love. To show him how much I love him. Someone who can drive me to the point of bliss just by a kiss. And He's already done that once. But I want more. I need more. My dragon and I have waited too long.

Then he spun around surprising me But I didn't hesitate to move closer. How could I not. His scent fills my lungs. He smells like the woods after a morning rain. Fresh and green.

He brushed his lips against mine. Looking into my eyes. The piercing green with gold flecks looking straight to my heart. His dragon calling to mine. Mine purring against my skin. Wanting to be loved and near him.

He crushed his lips on mine. Hard and fast at first then slow and sensual. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer. He started kissing along my jaw line to my ear and down my neck. Nibbling, tasting, and driving me crazy.

I nuzzles into his shoulder moaning my approval of his exploration. I kissed his neck. He groaned and pulled me closer. His body heat seeping Into me. Warming me all the way to my core. I wonder how good this feels to him.

I smile and lick his neck. He groans deep in his throat tightening his grip on my hips. He moves one of his hands to my butt. Pulling. Then I nip him. And his body shudders and I bite harder and I hear him growl deep in his chest. His dragon letting me know He's about to lose control. He lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waste. Deepening our kiss and I let him. His tongue darts in my mouth. Claiming me as his and I love it.

He eventually slowed and pulled away. Breathing heavy. Beads of sweat covering his forehead.

I looked into his eyes and they were glowing a bright green. He was stunning. My mate is stunning. Not only in his dragon form But in his human form too.

His muscles. Perfect. His face. Perfect. His everything. Perfect and He's all mine. Forever.

"Wow." He said looking at me like he was seeing me for the first time. "You really think that about me?" He asked grabbing my hands. My face flushed. I forgot to block my thoughts.

"Well of course I think that. You're my soul mate." I smile looking down finding the path very interesting. Ignoring the heat in my face.  "I've dreamt of you my whole life. But It's nothing compared to the real you and we have forever together." I smile. Happy with what life has given with me.