꧁•⊹٭Prolouge 2٭⊹•꧂

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃

???? ?????

There was shaking maybe pulling well.. Whatever I was stuck in what shape felt like a coffin
"What's that noise? Is it morning already? If it was-"
"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me..." A voice said that was high pitched but also a little deep not a lot though.. "did someone kidnap me..?" "Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton!!" That voice said again "Try this on for size! Mya-ha!" The thing I was in was in flames! I jumped out immediately after that "BWAAH?! F-fire?! I was gonna be burned alive!!" "Now to grab the goods... What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!" The uh... Weasel cat fire thingy spoke? I spoke up "F-floating coffins?!" I turned around "A talking.... Weasel?! WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS DREAM?!"
The um.. Weasel spoke up! "How... How DARE YOU!! I am no WEASEL! I'm, sorcerer extraordinaire!!!" 'So his name is grim! "Tch. Whatever. You... Human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!" Grim said "What if I don't!" I said quickly 'What nerve telling a girl like me to undress! Where are his manners!!!' " 'Cause if you don't... You're gonna regret it!" He suddenly shot a flame towards me "GETTING ROASTED ALIVE BY A WEASEL! WHAT WILL I DREAM OF NEXT!" He suddenly said "Well keep dreamin'. Cause I ain't no weasel!!" I ran out of there "S-somebody help!" I ran and ran until I reached a library

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 /𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃

??? 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆

Y/N said "If this is a dream. I'm ready to wake up now..." But she wondered "Where am i?" A flame shot at her. It was blue like that cat gr- "Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME? " DO NOT UNINTERRUPT ME GRIM. As I was saying grim. "Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that-" "me-YOW! " y/n whispered "he said that like a cat.. Pffttt" "That hurt! What gives?!" Suddenly a man with a crow mask look a like in a suit with a feather cape? I don't know came "Consider it tough love." ... Y/N thought 'Wow. He's gonna be like that one character that says dumb stuff' the crow man spoke "Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?" Oh man.. "My, were you ever eager to make your debut." 'Y/N thought 'oh man here we go..' "And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is clear violation of the school's rules." Y/N finally spoke up "sir-" Grim spoke up interrupting her "As if I'd serve some lowly human! Now lemme go!!" The crow man spoke up again "Yes, yes, rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?" As he gagged grim. Poor grim.. "Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it" Y/n looked at her clothes because grim wanted it so much.. They were purple and black with a bit of gold on it and a purple belt with a gold thingy holding it together. The crow man sighed "Does the very notion of patience elude you" and then y/n thought 'I wasn't listening and I only heard that so I'll shake my head no' then she shook her head no. "No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the mirror chamber." Y/n said in confusion "Student? Gate?" Crow man spoke up again "You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. " The man changed his arms position to a criss cross "Although typically the students have restrainy enough to wait until I open them before waking up." Y/N looked confused "I think something blew the lid off mine..." Y/n sighed mentally before the crow man spoke "The culprit appears to be that familiar of yours. You're that one who insisted on bringing it, so curtailing it's behavior is your responsibility! But now is not the time for such prattle. You've a student orientation to attend! Go on, now make haste!" Y/n wanted to know something before that "first just tell me two things where am I and who are you?" Y/n asked "Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness? The time space teleportation must have addled your memory. Well these things happen, I suppose. I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless."
Y/N just realized what is happening.
She knows this.. SHE'S THE MAIN-

---------------------
HEY GUYS AUTHOR HERE SORRY IF THE WORDS ARE HARD TO EXPLAIN I'M USING THE ENGLISH VERSION OF THE GAME AND THIS IS THE END OF PROLOGUE 2 AND I'M FINISHING THIS HERE CAUSE I'M GONNA TAKE A BREAK PROLOGUE 3 COMING SOON❤