New Story

Thanks for giving this book a shot. I appreciate it!

I have finally come up with Inaya's story and I hope you'll give it a chance too. It's in my profile, please check it out.

A little sneak peek is here! Hope you like it!

Always Her

Synopsis:

Second book in Her series

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so that by the time you start to feel, you'll know it's real."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inaya Khan

She didn't know him when he came like a storm into her life.

He is sweet and charming and everything she ever wanted. But she has been hurt and belittled before and doesn't want to feel that way ever again.

But sometimes, the best people come unexpectedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember your words can plant gardens or burn the whole forest down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zain Mallik

He knew about her from the beginning but he didn't know her.

She is like the tranquil sunset which soothes you with the promise that light will come again. He knows she has a pure heart and a kind soul. What he didn't know, however, was that she had been hurt before.

She deserves everything in life and he's hell-bent to give her just that.

Everything.

This book or any character in it does not represent Islam in any way.

It is a spin-off to 'Saving Her'. It can be read as a stand-alone, but it is suggested to read the first book of the series first for a better understanding of the characters.