Ch 18

~Adam's pov~

"Ana these are amazing!" I said looking through her pictures. She took a lot, I mean like more than I thought possible for the length of our show. "Adam you're not suppose to see them until I go through them and send them to Shawn!" She whined as she tried to grab the camera, but she was too short. "Come on Ana you have like 2000 pictures here it'll take you forever!" She rolled her eyes, "ugh! Adam give it to me!" She shouted jumping to reach. I grinned and grabbed her waist, "with pleasure!" I said kissing her. "Adam! That's not what I meant, please!" she begged. I laughed and gave her the camera and let her go into her office, I followed still wanting to see the pictures.

~Analise's pov~

"God you can be annoying Adam! I could see how someone could consider walking away!" I said sarcastically as he entered behind me, "ouch Ana, that hurt!" He whined. I kissed him, "sorry babe but I gotta work" I said sitting behind the computer and uploading the pictures. "Can I watch?" He asked. I sighed, "sure" he smiled and pulled up a chair.

"Hang on how are those different?! They look exactly the same to me! Why is that one bad?" He asked getting frustrated. "Babe look, James is washed out in this one and you are a little out of focus, this one, although the same subject is different. The light behind James isn't shining toward the camera and you are in focus that's why this one is better." He rolled his eyes, "it's all the same" I laughed and proceed through the remainder of my 2000 pictures. "How did you take that many pictures?" He asks suddenly as I deleted another one I was not proud of. "Well your show was about 2 hours and I got some at sound check too remember. Plus a good photographer will take the same picture multiple times in hopes that one is exactly what was intended. I bet Lisa did the same thing and you never knew because you weren't that close to her. And don't forget I also have Cassie's pictures to go over with her and then I have to get the meet and greet pictures set. So I took well over 2000 pictures." I explained. He shook his head. "Want some lunch babe?" He asked and I nodded hearing my stomach growl.

I finished going through the set of pictures I took and added them to the flash drive for Shawn. 2000 pictures went down to 900 after shorting through them. Adam was amazed I deleted so many but saw my point, over taking pictures is better than not taking enough.

After lunch Shawn looked through the photos and was impressed.

This went on for a year as we toured the U.S. Adam and I grew closer and closer and the guys really started treating me like part of the strange family they made up.

~Adam's pov~

I woke up early and smiled at Ana. It still surprised me how comfortable we both were in that bunk. I kissed her head and slipped out and went to find James. "Do you have it?" I asked him quietly he nodded and said he gave it to Shawn to stick in his jeans for the show tonight. I bit my lip nervously and mouthed thank you as I saw Ana emerge from the bunk. "Hey babe" I said kissing her, "god that's gross. Do you have to do that so early in the morning?" James groaned. She laughed, "yes" and kissed me again.

"Ya know its funny Adam gets to take his girlfriend on tour but ours have to stay home" James noticed, "yes but I'm special James" she said and kissed his cheek before heading to find something to wear. I looked at the microwave clock and nearly choked on my coffee. "Shit it's 1:00!" I shouted and ran to get dressed. "James it's your fault" I said. I slipped on my jeans and grabbed a shirt before rushing to brush my teeth and slip on my shoes. I ran off the bus and Shawn caught me. "Hi Adam" he said. "Sorry I know I'm late" I rushed and he laughed. "Adam sound check is at 3 and there is no photo-shoot or interview, relax." I took a deep breath and relaxed as Ana walked out. She had on a tank and tight jeans that she wore low on her hips giving glimpses of her tattoo. I looked her up and down, she was taller. I thought and looked at her shoes, heels. God she looked good I thought. "Wow" I managed forcing my eyes back into my head. She laughed and took my hand leading me to the train. "Where we going baby?" I asked my hands grabbing her waist. "My hometown, you should see it, I never did show you that time." She said as she pulled me on the train as the doors opened.

~Analise's pov~

We walked down the street. We stopped to get coffee in a dunks and he complained about the lack of Starbucks. I rolled my eyes and pulled him along showing him some of my favorite places. When we reach the park we went into the gazebo and I pulled off my heels for a minute. As comfortable as they were I hated wearing shoes. "You're brave going barefoot in public" he laughed. I kissed him and his hands brushed the line of skin showing between my shirt and jeans. It's amazing how much it helped to get out of this town and start over. I was finally okay. I haven't had a nightmare since I left and I was happy. Adam was taking care of me, I felt safe. We talked for a while, about tour and the show in Boston tonight and how it felt to be back for the first time in a little more than a year. I put on my shoes as we got up to go and I heard my name being called.

I stopped dead in my tracks, and Adam looked confused. The voice got closer and I dropped to my knees in the grass, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it after being tortured by the memories and then harassed by him all though high school he was here and he saw me. I gasped for breath and Adam looked scared. He sat next to me worry filled his eyes. I shook as I stood quickly and pulled Adam with me. I let go of his hand and ran. I kicked off my shoes and ran but the voice got closer and closer. Tears streamed down my cheeks until I tripped falling hard on the grass.

"Hi Analise" I heard as I slowly got up and I looked at him, my attacker from 6 years ago today.