Info

In this story, Izuku stayed quirkless as he never was caught by the sludge villain nor did he save Katsuki from the sludge. 

Hisashi *Midoriya* is a Pro hero in this story, the Number 1 Underground hero known as Black Dragon, he is a Midoriya but like many under heroes, he deleted his name so paper work just says Hisashi. His quirk is Fire Breath usually black fire and he can the change temperature of his fire.

Inko Midoriya is a lawyer who is known for her fierce defense of her client, with most trials ending with the opposition crying as they walk out. She is known as The Viper of the court.

Hadrian has several jobs but the main one in this Universe is a lawyer most known for being Viper's partner and even more ruthless. His court name is Basilisk and he's known for having the opposing lawyer give up very quickly. Hadrian adopted Inko as his kid when she was younger and hadn't met Hisashi yet.

Izuku remains quirkless but is training under Hadrian, Inko, and Hisashi to become an informer/intel-gathering hero that is mainly underground with a second of analyzing. He would mostly be working behind the computer but he would also do some field work which is why he's getting trained by Hadrian in hand-to-hand and weapon combat.

Hadrian is legally Izuku's co-parent, he helped Inko by babysitting Izuku several times when he was younger and izuku liked him so much that Inko and Hisashi decided since Hisashi is rarely home due to hero work and Inko is very busy with the demand for Viper that they would with Hades permission make him a co-parent. Most of the time Izuku would be at Hadrian's house as he took care of him when Inko and Hisashi were unable to due to their work. Inko is Hadrian's adopted daughter, Izuku is his grandkid but Hadrian is legally his co-parent.

Hadrian is good friends with Nedzu as he helped him break free from the captors and helped Nedzu get able to hold his own, he taught him everything he needed to know and also housed him until he could get his own house which Hadrian also paid for.

Snipe and Hadrian are friends, Power Loader and Hadrian are friends and, Ectoplasm and Hadrian are friends. Like Nedzu or zu-chan/kun, as Hadrian calls Nedzu, Hadrian helped them out of situations. I may explain those later, in my au the three of them become something like an uncle to Izuku.

Other than Nedzu no one is aware that Hadrian is in UA, only Nedzu, Hadrian, and Izuku know about the plan.

I will add the family relations to this page sometime, it is the same as my AU but a few things are different such as Izuku being quirkless.

Nedzu's personal test is called the Hell Test (TM), Hadrian's test is called the Purgatory Test (TM)

Nedzu got 96% on his first try doing the Purgatory Test

Basically the Purgatory Test is the Hell Test on steriods

Hadrian has the highest IQ, followed by Nedzu and then Izuku

More info may appear here as the story goes by.

Original- Nov. 21 2022 10:28

#2- Jan. 23 2023 09:47, 09:55