"HUNT FOR JUDGES"

GREETINGS TO EVERYONE WHO MAY HAVE OR MAY NOT HAVE ANY JUDGING EXPERINCE PRIOR.

There are total 7 categories.

The Alchemy Award Community will be judging in

1. The Alchemy of Romans d'Amour.

&

2. The Alchemy of Creative Minds

We would need in total 6 Judges for the Category of:

1. The Alchemy of Invention,

2. The Alchemy of Scapegrace

&

3.The Alchemy of Originality

2 Judges assigned in each Category mentioned Above.

&

We require total 2 Judges for the Category of :

1. The Alchemy of Verse

&

2. Alchemies of Tales

1 Judges assigned for each category. 

***RULES FOR ALL THE JUDGES***

1. You may or may not have any prior judging experience, but you must have proper grammar and writing knowledge to judge. So there would be a biased free judgements for everyone.

2. Should follow the award account and vote for all chapters as well. A proper shoutout must be given with the book link. 

3. No bribing must be accepted. If we find out any judges have accepted the bribe, he/she will be disqualified. 

4. Should be able to judge Mature and LGBTQ Books too. (If there is any)

5. Should be able to judge and complete the books in 10 days. 

6. Please be kind to all the critiques. Every Participants must be treated with respect. 

7. You can enter for one or more categories, but you cannot enter in your own submitted work category. 

8. Each judges will get shoutout for their support on this award, and in future will be contacted based on their performance. 

9. Do not post any comments on the participate works. All the review submission must be given via DM or Via Email. 

10. All the books must be judges fair and square. 

If any of the Participants complaints against any particular review, the work will go under re-submission. We will be looking personally on the matter and will be re announce with new review. 

***THANK YOU***