Two

After being asked to be the luckiest person in class by showing Jonathan around and talking to him about classes, the bell rang.

"Andrew, can you tell Mr. Feehan I'll be running late?" I ask him, since I have to show Jonathan around.
"Yea sure" he replies with a smile, then heads out.

I look over at Jonathan. He's just sitting at his desk, looking down at the table.

"Hi Jonathan," I say and smile, "I'm Kaylin." He looks up at me and smiles.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Jonathan, as you already know." he replies with a smile and light laugh. I giggle and smile back.
"I guess we can just walk around and I'll show you where your classes will be." I say and smile. He nods with a smile and stands up, grabbing his stuff if the table. I walk out of the class room and he follows behind.
"Here are all the classes I'm in." he says and hands me his schedule. I smile and look at it.
"We have a lot of classes together!" I say and we both smile.

I show him the related arts classrooms first. Then I take him into the locker area so he knows where his locker is. His locker is next to Andrew's and mine is on the other side of Andrew's. I take him around to the other classes he'll be in and then we both head to social studies with Mr.Feehan.
"So, where did you move here from?" I ask to create small talk.
"Well, I moved to California when I was four from Connecticut because I started acting in commercials. Now I want to try to become a famous actor. I've just been homeschooled until my mom got a new job." he replied smiling.
"Oh cool! I've actually always wanted to become an actress or movie producer ever since the seventh grade." I said.
"Oh that's cool!" He said smiling.

We got to Mr.Feehan's class room and walked inside.

"Good afternoon miss Dawson." Mr.Feehan said to me as I walked inside the class.
"Good afternoon." I replied smiling.

I take my seat in the middle of the room next to Andrew and Mr.Feehan walks over to Jonathan.

"And who are you?" He asks Jonathan in a sweet tone.
"Oh. I-I'm Jonathan. I'm n-new here." he says, stuttering cutely.
"Well, nice to meet you." Mr.Feehan says and Jonathan just lightly smiles and nods.
"You can take a seat next to Kaylin if you'd like." Mr.Feehan says. Jonathan nods and makes his way to his new seat and Mr.Feehan resumes class.

Jonathan is actually a very sweet guy once you get to know him. We talked a lot while I showed him around. He talked to me about how excited he is to finally start going to a real school, and how he only stutters when he's super nervous. I could already tell that though. He stuttered quite a bit at first, but once we started talking, he stopped stuttering. I felt proud knowing that I made him feel more comfortable. I asked him to sit with me at lunch today and he said yes, obviously. I'm excited because then he'll get to meet my cousin, Victoria. She's 18 so she's a senior, while we're only juniors, but she sits with us because her boyfriend, Austin, is Andrew's older brother and we all sit together.

I hear the lunch bell ring and the class gets up and leaves the class room. Andrew, Jonathan, and I walk to the cafeteria together. We walk inside the cafeteria and walk back to our usual spot, with Jonathan following.

Yay new chapter! The picture is of Jonathan at the beginning talking to Kaylin before they leave Mr.Meadow's room. Also, I have a question. I'm gonna be making a character list soon and I want to know who Kaylin should be. Can you please comment? Your choices are Sabrina Carpenter or Bea Miller.