Chapter two

That night

I looked in the mirror shocked at what I seen looking back at me. I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear , I never felt so beautiful before. My once fluffy Afro was concealed by a tight stocking cap and a long Auburn colored wig. Heaven did my makeup too and I could barely recognize myself but I know it's me.

" Oooooh girl now you can find you a boyfriend! You're so cute" Heaven squealed

" Everything isn't about boys... you know I'm not ready to go back into dating it's too son." I said sighing playing with my new hair

" Yea you right, I'm sorry I forgot. I'm just so excited for you and your new journey that's all." She replied smiling walking towards my bed where she had about 8 full outfits laid out

" What are you wearing? "

" Well I'm going to get you ready first and then pick from what's left. Some of these outfits are goin to change as I get you dressed." Heaven picked up a shirt placing it against me

" Can I have some input, I still wanna be comfortable."

" Eh i don't know you're " Style" really isn't... how do I put it? Well cute" she said shrugging her shoulders " Trust me I got you I won't steer you wrong."

I sighed and decided not to say anything. This really how our friendship is she talks I listen nothing more nothing less. Sometimes I wish I had a back bone but what's the point? I speak up she's only goin to shut me down.

About 20 mins later she finally liked an outfit on me and told me to look in the full body mirror this time. I once again was shocked i didn't even know my body could look this way. I admired every inch noticing I had a little butt making me crack a little smile.

" you like it?"

" yea I actually do"

" Great, imma get dressed then we can take some pictures before we go."

I just nodded my head and decided to take some pictures of myself while she was doing that.