Possesion

Demon!Kylo
CW: sex, blood, monster fuckary

His eyes were blacker than night and his skin was the colour of smoke and darkness as he looked down upon you. You shivered as you looked upon him and you heart hammered like a drum in your chest. A great and towering demon stood before you his hair like streams of the night sky his body like a stone statue. His arms and legs were chorded with powerful muscle and you were breathless just to be in his presence.

"If you do this you will be mine." His voice was deep and filled with sin, a reminder of what he was. A Demon.

You opened your mouth to speak and you had to swallow twice before any sound came out. "Yes," you croaked as you looked down upon his taloned hands imagining what those enormous things might do for you. To you.

An ominous grin slid effortlessly upon his dark features as he stood to his full height, towering above you like a statue, "You will be mine, your soul will be mine," he stepped closer, his eyes greedily taking you in, "Your mind will be mine," he brushed his fingers along your collar bone, sending a thrill through you, you breath coming faster. He bend closer his mouth at your ear, "Your body too, will be mine," you gasped, "and only mine."

The heat of him was immense, burning against your own flesh. Waves upon waves of sinful images burst through your mind, images that he sent to you, images he wanted you to see. Images of his body pressed into yours, debased images of him pushing you into the ground taking you roughly from behind, spearing into your mouth, gagging you with furor, stuffing onto you with ungodly delight.  That enormous length that pressed into you even now eager to feel the things he too was imagining.

"I will only ever be yours." You managed your body hot and heated. Ready of all of it.

His soft plush lips moved towards the crook of your neck and he pulled you in close, as you felt the bargain between you snap into place, a burning deep inside of you cementing the bond that you would forever share.

Your immortal soul now belonging wholly to him.

His sharp pointed teeth pressed into your skin as his great and powerful demonic wings wrapped around you, the scent of fire and brimstone all incumbent. You could feel the hot flow of blood seep from your flesh as his tongue darted out to languidly lap it up, to seal the promise you made, only for him.

Your body burned in a way that it never had before, and you moaned as pleasure began to boil over at each and every touch of his talons against your flesh. You arched into him and his arms wrapped around you pulling you into his great muscled chest.

"That's it little one," he purred, "show me how you will cry out my name, show me how you will please me, show me how your pathetic little soul will bring me to sublime release."

More than anything you wanted to please him, more than anything you wanted him to please you and when he pulled you in even yet closer lifting you from the ground his mouth clamped down on you breast over your clothes a great flurry of pleasure wrung though you.  Already you tumbled into release with just that small action.

"K-k-Kylo," you shook in his arms.

A deep rumbling guttural laugh reverberated through you as he gripped you in his arms and burst into the sky.

"I have barely started Pet, just you wait."

You swallowed thickly the throb of your release still pulsed between your thighs, as you found yourself looking up at him too afraid to look at the ground that was still too far below. This opportunity you gladly took, to observe him, your fear of him ebbed knowing now that your life was tied to his, knowing that you had given yourself body and soul to him, to do with as he pleased. You were certain somehow that what ever pleased him would please you greatly as well. His strong arms held you tightly to him like a precious possession. Chorded muscles wove all up his arms covering his body in coils of power and dark menace. He was like no human man you had ever seen, because he was not a man, he was a beast a demon of dark power that's you had so desperately tied yourself to. Your eyes lifted from his perfect body to slide up the column of his neck over his strong jawline to fall to those lips the lips that had come to you in dreams far before you called to the demon himself. The whispered promise of what he could give you, of what he had wanted to with you... to you.