22 | Care

By the way, do not interact with me or my stories if you support/enjoy yandere or stalker fanfictions. I don't want anything to do with you if you like disgusting things like that.

Komaeda was so happy about being married, but today especially. It was their anniversary. That day, they had started dating. Well, a few years ago. They had gotten married a few days before their anniversary.

The pale man showed his wedding ring off to everyone he saw and kept saying his new last name.

"That'll be 500¥," The cashier said and Hinata handed her the money.

"I'm married!" Komaeda told her, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ah, uh... congrats?"

"Thank you! I even have a new name now!!" He jumped up and down in excitement.

The cashier chuckled. "Good for you, sir,"

"I know, right? And I have the best husband of them all!!" He yelled, already being dragged out of the store by Hinata.

As they were walking home, a man approached Komaeda to ask for directions. After he had told him the way, he grabbed his hands.

"Did you know I'm married?"

"Uhm... no?"

"Now you do!" He spun the man around, laughing.

"Nagito, you can't just- woah!" Hinata caught his husband as he suddenly let go of the stranger's hands and flew back.

"See? He's such a good husband, he even caught me! And my dad asked why I took his name... haha, he's so silly!"

"Y-yeah uh... goodbye..."

"Hajime!! Carry me pretty please!"

"Why would I do that?"

"You always used to do it when we first met,"

"Not today, sorry. I still have to carry the groceries,"

Komaeda pouted. "You're so mean..."

"A few seconds ago I was still 'the best husband in the world',"

The pale man grabbed onto his husband's arm. "Of course you areee! I was only joking, my sweet sweetheart pumpkin darling honey sweetie baby!"

"What the hell are you saying, Komaeda?" Hinata stared at him with wide eyes.

"That is not my name! Aaaaah! Do you hate me?"

"No!" Hinata grabbed onto his shoulders. "I love you a lot! I'm just confused as to why you're so emotional,"

Komaeda's face fell and he sighed. "It's, uhm, that time of the month. I'm sorry I always get like this,"

"Oh. You could have told me,"

"My stomach hurts... and I feel so gross..." Komaeda sulked.

Hinata furrowed his eyebrows. He was not going to let his beloved husband be upset. He picked him up, still somehow carrying the grocery bags. He ran to their home, kicked the door open and gently set Komaeda down in their bed.

"Haji-"

"Wait here, babe." He left and came back with painkillers, a hot water bottle and a cup of tea. Hinata set it all down on the bedside table.

Komaeda blushed. "Hajime... Thank you!"