Chapter 27

When we got to my apartment he asked me, "What are we doing?" I simply said "We're gonna make up. This time. I'm in charge." He smirked and shrugged.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom. I threw him on the bed and said, "Sit up and look." "What are you doing?" He asked but did as he was told. "I'm gonna tease you. Figure out how far you can go." I smirked. He looked worried. "You know I can't hold out long, we've already done it twice." "You'll just have to hold out longer, then. Now, give me your shirt."

He unbuttoned his flannel shirt and threw it at me. I took off my crop top and put his shirt on. But not buttoned all the way. "Well. You wanna take my pants off or not?" I smirked. He jumped up and walked over to me. He got on his knees and started to undo my pants and pull them off.

As soon as he got them off there was a knock on the door. "Damnit!" I said. We walked to the door and opened it. "Hello, Daryl. This is the girl I saw you with earlier." It was her. She was here. Carol. "Carol get out. I don't want you, I never did. Just get out." Daryl said. I was still in shock. "Oh. That's too bad. Cause I found someone, actually two men that like her. So you can't stop them." She whistled and four men came in. Carl, and Zack were the only two I recognized. Why do I always get into the raping situation? Damnit. I thought.

The other boys that were with her went to Daryl. He tried to hit them but it didn't work. They blocked him and started beating him. Carl and Zack came up to me. "Hey, sweetheart. So we wanna take you up on your offer for earlier." Zack said. I shook my head. "No. I'm sorry. How do you know Carol?" "She's our boss. Told us to, help, you tonight. That's exactly what we're gonna do. And he's gonna watch." Carl said while he started undoing the buttons of Daryls shirt. I knocked his hands away, but he kept putting them back. Zack came over to me and undid the clasp of my bra, making it fall. "Wow. Can't wait to put those in my mouth." Carl said. Zack shook his head. "No. I can't wait to put my dick in this." He touched my black lace underwear. "Yeah. Your right. But it's only fair we take turns. She can suck my dick while you Fuck her. Then we switch." Zack nodded.

"Please don't." I pleaded trying to over myself up. "Oh. I love them to beg. Boys do whatever you want. I need to tie Daryl up so he can watch." Carol said. I looked over at Daryl and he was still getting beat, trying to talk but the words wouldn't come out. I had enough. "Wait. I'll let you do whatever you want to me without fighting. But you cant hurt him." I said to Carol. She looked back at me then at Daryl. "Fine. But no fighting. We're still tying him up though." I nodded.

"Okay, well, look who's being a good girl. Earlier you were being a bad girl. I like it the bad girl way. How 'bout we put on that song, and you do a dance." I nodded. "But, we have to pick out something you need to wear. C'mon." Carl grabbed my hand and told Zack to come on.

When we got in my room, Zack shut the door and locked it.