Chapter 3

"Your going to do what? And go where?" Julian says looking at me very serious, he was not winning the argument. "I told you. I have to take the TARDIS. Its risky but it has a cloaking shield and ours on the Enterprise aren't operational yet. He's my friend Julian. He's part of my family!" I say. "And I'm your husband and the chief medical officer!" Julian states. "It's great that your worried for me, but we've been through worse, I've been through worse! I'll be back in no time." I say smiling slightly at the joke I made. "I expect you back in one piece." He says smiling. Since we had now gotten down to the cargo bay again, we hugged and I got ready to take off. "Come on, we have a Doctor to find." I say. Clara shuts the door, then I say "Hold on, I'm not as swift as the Docotor. And I haven't...really...flownthisbefore..." I say all at once. "What?!" She asks. "Well, I did fly it after that one incident but it was on automatic. I may be a Timelord but I didn't get the time to read mark 40 TARDIS flying for dummies." I state. "Your a Timelord?" She asks. "Oh...thought you knew, who else would know the lateral time switch from a lateral turner?" I state flipping various buttons and switches. "Anyone who has the IQ of..well the Doctor."
Clara says. "Yeah about that, I out beat the Doctor's IQ." I state starting up the TARDIS. "Your kidding. I mean the Doctor just never told me about you." Clara says as we get going. "Well, I don't want him to. He knows that if he gets caught, like now, he would need back up, and if everyone knew about me I would probably be captured along with the Doctor right now, and then who would save us?" I say. "So where are we going first?" She asks. "The Romulan home world." I state. "What?! You said he wasn't there!" She says. "Well, the Doctor did help by narrowing down that he was in this galaxy, but we need the exact location, and to do that I need to talk to some of my contacts." I say. "Contacts?" She says folding her arms and looking at me with a suspicious look like she would give the Doctor. "He's a old friend of Admiral Pike. Also, he's a good friend of mine. He's been working underground on Romulus to help stop the war. But the way things are going, he hasn't had much luck." I say. The TARDIS starts to land and I get out. "Doesn't the TARDIS normally make that loud wheezy noise like a dying whale?" Clara asks. "Yeah...about that...it's because the Doctor leaves the breaks on." I say. "Why can't I come?" She asks as I am about to shut the door on her. "If I get caught, I need you to get out of here alive. I'm not like the Doctor who likes sending his friends into danger every time." I state. "Fine. But how do I fly this thing if you don't come back soon?" She asks. "Press the big red button." I state. Then I run off down the side of a cave wall, this place was huge. I come across a man in a cloak and holding a phaser to my chest. "Password." He says in Romulan. "Bilire." I say back to him. Bilire means peace in Romulan, also Vulcan. "Really Galor? You don't recognize the face of the great Captain Max?" A man says coming from the shadows. "Spock." I say smiling slightly. "It is only logical that it is I, my friend. You may leave us Galor, attend to you guard duties. We mustn't let the Romulans get the better hand on our location." He says. "Why are you here? It is dangerous passing into the Romulan neutral zone alone, let alone if you do not have a cloak or defensive capabilities." He asks once Galor leaves. "I have a ship that is cloaked and undetectable to Romulan sensors. But that is not why I came. I need your help locating another friend of mine, his name is the Doctor." I state. "Yes, I've heard from many of my allies across the border about him...but I'm afraid I don't know what planet they have taken him to, defiantly not in the neutral zone." Spock says. "Sir! THE ROMULANS HAVE FOUND US!" A young Vulcan says. "Indeed. We must leave." Spock says. "Any spare phases?" I ask. "This way." He says, we head down a long hallway to what looks like the armory. "Perfect." I state smiling and grabbing two phasers and a rifle. "There on stun don't worry." I state loading them. Spock nods and goes off to help I guess. I head back down to the main entrance and take my position, I end up getting flanked on my left a few times, causing us to fall back farther into the cave. "I hope you left Clara." I say to myself. I shake off the pain coming from somewhere on my left side and start firing again. That's when I hear something behind me, more like someone behind me. *Zwarmpppp*. I feel the energy hit me and I fall unconscious.