Part 1

You are a first-year at UA this year. You took the entrance exam in late winter with everyone else. The results came in a week later at a hologram.

You remember it distinctively.

You had been out at the skatepark when your phone began to ring. At the first ring, you immediately knew who it was. You quickly rid your skateboard out of the park and down the street before answering your phone.

Y/N: Hey, what's up?

Keigo: Y/N!! YOU HAVE TO COME HOME RIGHT NOW!!

You began to panic and skated faster.

Y/N: I'm on my way right now, what's going on?

You tried to speak as calmly as possible though you were panting.

Keigo: The UA letter came in!!

Right when you heard this, you lost balance and almost fell off your skateboard. You regained your balance and then responded.

Y/N: Alright, I'm on my way. 5 minutes tops.

You hung up the phone and slipped it into your jacket pocket.

You kicked your foot to speed up and continued down the street toward your house.

You made it home in record time and walked through the front door, skateboard in hand.

Y/N: Kei! I'm home!

Keigo swooped into the living room shouting. 

Keigo: HEY, LIL' BIRDY!!

You playfully swatted him with one of your wings and left your skateboard by the door.

Y/N: Where's the letter?

Keigo: *points with wing* Kitchen counter. I gotta go meet up with Endeavor so I can't open it with you. Just text me the results afterward. Bye, lil' birdy. 

Y/N: Mmk, bye.

He patted your head and you watched him leave.

Then you walked over to the counter and took the envelope at the top of the mail pile to your room.

You plopped down on your office chair and spun the chair so that you were facing your desk.

Carefully unsealing the envelope, a small disk fell out and bounced on your desk.

It suddenly blinked and a hologram seemed to diffract out of the top of the disk.

You quickly switched off your bedroom light and turned back to the hologram and saw All Might.

He congratulated you on your performance in the UA Entrance Exam and told you your final score:

Villain: 53; Rescue: 38

You placed 2nd in the Entrance Exam, just after Katsuki Bakugo.