8) continue my education

****
A few days later

I have decided I want to continue my education, I'm going to do online fashion classes to be able to open my own brand one day. Cause also everyday being at home, not really doing anything is boring.
I haven't told Jimin yet tho, I'm scared he might think it's stupid.

I grab my laptop and search for a good online school. There are a few I'm interested in, but one catches my eyes.

"A fashion school that will first learn you all the basics about drawing your designes, colouring and layering. Then we let you make your own clothes and designes, we will help you with our love until you are able to do it yourself."

Is the description on there website, and the reviews are all positive and tell me to try it out.
It doesn't cost a lot, not that that would matter.
I think I want to tell Jimin before signing up....
But how and when?

I kinda wanna start already, but Jimin is now still at work, he will probably get home around 7 PM. So over 4 hours...
I don't think I can wait that long, I have never been very patient with thing. Every time I wanted to do something I just did it, it was not like my father really cared. He was always busy working, if I ask him he just says "sure." Or something like that. But if I know he wouldn't allow it I wouldn't ask, it's not like he had ever notice me not being home.

If something was really dangerous the maids would stop me, they kinda took care of me and raised me when my father didn't.
Even tho I don't think I ever did something that was really stupid or dangerous it was nice to know if it was really a bad idea the maids would care, something my father never did. Or showed me.

I make my way downstairs and make myself a lunch, a salad with a boring class of water. Sitting at the table alone makes me remember how me and my father used to eat together, it always felt like your alone even tho he was there. I haven't heard anything from my father since the wedding, from the maids I have gotten often texts if everything okay is with me and how things are going between me and Jimin.

I grab my phone from my pocket and play a YouTube video that doesn't really interest me, but I need some sounds. When I'm all done with my lunch I go to take a shower and wait for Jimin to return from his work.

****

The door opens and Jimin comes in. I run to him being quite excited to tell him about the fashion thing. He looks happy to see me running towards him with a big smile on my face. Jimin looks kinda tired but never to tired to let me down.

"What are you so excited about?" He says with a big smile while putting his jacked away.
"Jimin, I have found a really good online school over fashion. It's one of my biggest dreams to own a new brand or something.
Can I please sign up!!"

I say jumping up and down like a little kid excited with a big smile.
Jimin laughs at me while coming closer.
I can feel my cheeks getting more red by his action.
"Sure, but I wanna see what school."
He says while a smile grows on his face.
Jimin takes my hand and drags me to the living room.

We sit down on the couch and I place my laptop on the coffee table so I can show him the school. Jimin looks happy for me,
with a sweet smile that makes me feel some kind of butterflies in my stomach.
The butterflies are probably cause I'm just excited for the fashion school. Right...?
Yeah I'm pretty sure.

I sign up and it starts in a week so I have to wait a bit, but I can use this time to buy the stuff I need and maybe create a little working place with Jimin.

Me and Jimin discuss it for a bit and because Jimin has his own little office for his work I can also have one, there are still plenty empty rooms in the house.