07

Dear George,

Stop bothering Niki. She's had enough of your calls and bullshit lies saying you've changed. No you didn't. How do I know that? You called me about it and mentioned the fact that you've been living a mess and haven't eaten in a long time. You mentioned how you loved my dinners and every reason you gave on why I should come back revolved around doing your chores and acting like a mother.

You are an actual dickhead if all you miss of me is the food I cook or the chores I do.

Did we really date? Did I date George Davidson? Because this most certainly wasn't him. You became GeorgeNotFound both online and in real life. Stick to making it a persona, not your actual well being.

Did you really date Adriana Brown? Or did you date your fucking mother? You really expect me to just act like that?

Women aren't supposed to baby grown men. It's our biological role to take care of people, yes, but the people we're supposed to be taking care of is OUR CHILDREN, not our partners. Women aren't supposed to be taking care of anyone other than ourselves if we choose to not have children.

Until you learn to put that into your head, I'm not coming back to you. Fucking stop coming to Niki's apartment looking for me because she's just gonna turn you down every god damn time.

You're really pushing me at this point. I really want to just revoke your second chance. I loved you but now I'm rethinking it.

Let's be honest here, you love your career more than me. I used to be your number 1 priority but now you're just trying to get your merch made in time for releases.

I've already tried to make reasons for you before but the way we aren't even sleeping at the same time anymore is my last straw. Your computer is in our bedroom and you don't even care that your girlfriend is asleep while you're screaming your lungs out with your friends. Then I'm the bad guy when I wake you up for lunch?

I'm getting tired of sleepless nights and the lack of attention you're giving me. I bet you didn't even know I was feeling sick a week before I left. I still made you fucking food because you're busy streaming. The George I know would be the one putting effort into making soup and would drop everything to make sure I was okay.

And it's also hurting me that your fans say you don't stream much. So you're telling me that I am forced to be quiet every single day because you were with your friends? Do you not want them to know me as well? No one is even live and yet somehow I am still not real.

I can't believe you want me back after the way you used to treat me. I'm only willing to come back after I see the man I fell for sitting in the living room, waiting for me to come back to ask me how my day was.

Never fucking contact me again you actual cunt. I don't want you and your little nickname for me ever to be related to me ever again.

Fuck you George.

Adriana.