LABYRINTH !

the rookie !

uh oh, i'm falling in loveoh no, i'm falling in love again

oh no, i'm falling in love again

|

started : november 9th 2022
published :
finished : ongoing

written by lancesluvr

༄༄༄

sypnosis !

EVELYN BROOKS, was raised in a rather unhealthy environment

EVELYN BROOKS, was raised in a rather unhealthy environment. Her dad wasn't around due to him leaving before she was even born but her mother was not any better. Her mother drank and drank, she even took pills sometimes. Evelyn felt as though no one was on her side. The cops wouldn't save her, CPS wouldn't save her, she was all on her own. Until she met Angela Lopez.

Angela Lopez and Evelyn Brooks met when Evelyn was 7 and Angela was 4. Considering Angela's large family, her mom sometimes neglected her. When she had no one to go to, she had Evelyn. Evelyn soon became her big sister and went to all her parent teacher meetings to support her. They were always so close.

Later in life, Evelyn joined the LAPD. Most of her career, she worked undercover. Mostly alongside Nyla Harper until she had her son. Her son saved her considering how far gone she was in undercover work. She named him August. Angela's birthday is in August. That boy turned her whole world.

After he was born, they transferred her to the Mid-Wilshire station to be able to work with her sister. She left the undercover department with a golden ticket, therefore, she chose to use it to become detective. The perfect job that suits her need for action and to be able to support her son.

༄༄༄

cast !

|

༄༄ aj cook
EVELYN BROOKS
( the princess )
- goes by : ev, brooks, det.brooks, auntie ev, mama, detective princess