/*~Chapter 1:Kidnapped~*\

Bowser's P.O.V👹🧡
I was fighting with that red plumber again he thought I was here for Peach, but... What he didn't know, was I was here for his one and only brother, Luigi, I had heard something about Mario treating him badly, from Bowser Jr, and that he was worried for the green plumber, I now knew his secret... He was an family-abusing, animal-abusing, and cheating asshole, he had multiple girlfriends, and got with Peach so he could be popular and more known, as he wasn't before he met her and they went on adventures together... But if I told Peach that, there was no way she would believe me, so I had to take the next person I could make actually believe me, and that happened to be Luigi, so I went to go get him.
Luigi's P.O.V😁💚
I heard a knock on the door, so I thought it was Mario, but when I opened the door, I was immediately taken away, I couldn't see, because once I got into the air, I blacked out.
(LATER WHEN LUIGI WOKE UP)
"Ughhh... My head... Where am I..?" I noticed I was in a cell and became shocked and I heard a voice call my name "Wh-who's th-th-there!? Wh-where am I!?" I asked, yelling "Who do think it is" I heard the voice as it got closer, and it revealed that it was Bowser "Wh-why am I here!? Why did y-you k-kidnap m-me!?" I asked with shock and fear "Why? To save you. I know what your 'brother' is doing to you" He answered  "...." I was shocked to the point of silence 'H-how did he k-k-know!? I n-never t-told a-an-anyone!!' I thought "Your wondering how I know all of this aren't you? Well not only has he been harming and being rude to you, he's harmed multiple animals, and has cheated multiple times and only got with the princess for fame, as he wasn't getting any spotlight before he got with her" He answered "W-what..." I was shocked, I only knew Mario did this kind of stuff to me, but to animals and girls!? "He...is...going...to...pay.." I said "Oh good. You believe me" Bowser said looking at me, I noticed that his face looked a bit red while he looked at me, but I ignored it "Kamek!! I need you and the rest of the Koopa kingdom to declare war on the mushroom kingdom!!" Bowser said "And make sure you also get the princess!! And everyone except that dumb red plumber out of there!!" He added "Yes sir!" Kamek said, I just stood behind the bars in shock 'How is h-he going to get everyone except Mario out of that kind of war!?' I thought, then Bowser let me out of the cage "Thanks for telling me... I had no idea... he was doing this kind of thing..." I said "Your welcome." He said before looking away from me again, I noticed again that he turned a bit red... I was curious, but there was no way he would answer my question like that.
(THE END)