Stand By Me

How you guys met
Chris-You were walking to the park listening to your radio, you were starting to zone out like you always did even when you weren't listening to music. You had just gotten passed the store and you accidentally bumped into someone, and you being the clumsy bitch you are, you fell down and kind of laughed. "Oh I'm sorry", someone reached down and grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "My name is Chris Chambers, what yours". He was really cute, you had seen him in the hallways at school but never got the chance to talk to him. "My names Y/N nice to finally talk to you. I mean properly meet you". From that day on you guys became really good friends.

Gordie-You guys were partnered for a project in English, and you were quite thrilled as writing was and is his strong suit. " Alright class we are going to do a writing assignment and you get partners!" The class gasped in excitement due to the fact that she never let us have partners. "But I will choose them since I know not all of you have friends in this class". The class groaned because they knew there would be a twist. She stated all the partners except for yours so you knew who it would be. "Gordon and Y/N", you smiled to yourself. He walked up to you and sat down on the empty chair, "Hi I-" " I already know who you are" " Really?" "Yeah". You ended up getting a B since you were to busy laughing.

Teddy-You guys didn't really meet each other because you were introduced at birth. (A/N sorry this is so short I lost creativity half way through)

Vern- You guys met while you were volunteering at the store for you to gain more people talking skills. " That will be 89 cents" " Aw man I only got 50", you looked at your supervisor for reassurance and he told you to tell the kid you put the item back but you couldn't bring up the courage to do that so you said "That's fine I'll pay for the rest" " I'll pay ya back sincerely, my names Vernon by the way but I got by Vern and my friends call me Verno", " You don't have to pay me back, but we can definitely hang out sometime Verno, my names Y/N". You guys got along very well.