«Info | intro | extra»

[sorry if it short!!]

|Family time|

M/n is a 12 year old boy almost turning 13, he's very reckless which causes him to get in a lot of problems. Without his father being their he would have never survived and or be alive at this point.
He lives with his father and cat who is an outdoor cat so he's never really around but as a kid M/n would always follow his cat into trees and almost everywhere which naturally caused him to learn a few things.

M/n is also bisexual and is thinking if he's polyamorous or not. He still questions his sexuality. Naturally the boy never found out what type of person he likes or many other things but one things for sure is he's a very good artist! He's also very creative and has anger issues, his father thinks he had ADHD but isn't to sure as he only shows signs every now and then since his father raised him the best he could.

He's father is supportive in M/n being bi. He tried his best to be their for his child as his wife had gone missing after M/n turned 2, it's very sad but M/n always makes up stories of his mom going on adventures and never really remembers her unless he really wanted to. Since his father was never really divorced with M/n's mom he's never tried to move on ever, he always hopes for her to come back one day saying she just got lost and some kind people took her in until she found him again.

Anyways on to the story!!

————————————————————

As you were heading down from your room you noticed a paper on your desk. You picked it up as it read *hunter exam application*. A couple of days ago you had gone through your mail and saw that the hunter exams were going to start soon. As you rarely have anything to do at home and being 12 and a half you chose to take the exam not knowing what was going to happen.

You snapped back to reality as you heard your father call down for you. "M/N GET DOWN HERE BEFORE YOUR BREAKFAST GETS COLD!" Your father had yelled out to you. "Coming!" You said as you placed the paper in your shorts pockets.

You were dressed in a pretty oversized shirt and some shorts and had pretty bad h/c bed hair, but not to bad. As you sat down to eat you decided to bring up the hunter examine to your father.

"Hey dad, what do you know about the hunter exam?" You looked up at him while chewing on some of the pancakes he had made you. Your father looked at you almost choking on his coffee.

"You better not be thinking of going, I know how reckless you can be M/n. I can't trust you being out on your own!" Your father had said giving you a strict stern look.

Your father knew you were a reckless child who didn't really mind getting hurt, either mentally or physically. That's what worried him the most, he was afraid of him getting in to much trouble and ending up actually getting hurt.

"Please I can text and call you for everything I'll even pack anything you want me to! Plus I have a pocket knife I can take just in case! Please there is nothing to do in this house." M/n said trying to argue with this father's opinion in choice.

"If I let you go do you promise to come back alive and visit me as soon as the exam is over AND to make some friends who will help and support you on the way?" He looked at you worried but also curious.

M/n nodded his head almost instantly "Yes I promise!" He said cheerfully.

"Fine you can go but please be careful now go pack the boat may be leaving in about an hour and a half" your father looked at you with a soft smile.

M/n nodded his head and quickly finished his food and got to packing. He made sure to pack a couple pair of clothes, a small first aid kit, a book to read, his phone, a power box and charger, lastly some snacks and his pocket knife with a hair tie for whenever he need to move his hair out the way.

M/n was as excited as ever and quickly grabbed his backpack putting it on and grabbing the exam slip. He ran out of his room down the stairs and quickly rushed out the house but not before waving to his dad with a huge smile. By this time M/n was wearing (clothes of your choice). He had very good taste in style.

————————————————————

M/n made it to the boat just in time before they started to sail off. He huffed trying to catch his breath as someone with green and black hair caught his eye. The looked around his age and was just an inch or 2 taller then himself. Before he knew it the boat started to sail off and the unexpected movement caused him to fall face flat on the wooden floor. This caught the green hair boy's attention.

"Hey are you alright?" The boy has asked looking down at M/n with a confused look.
M/n looked up at him and smiled. "Ya I'm fine just got butted by the boat" he glared at the side of the boat while saying that.

M/n quickly sat up and looked at the boy who was still looking at him just making sure he wasn't hurt.
"We'll I'm Gon! What's your name?" He said holding his hand out with a smile.
"M/n! I'm M/n, nice to meet you Gon!" You replied happily shaking his hand in return.
"So why are you taking the hunter exam?" The boy named Gon had asked looking like a curious puppy dog.

You chuckled lightly and looked at Gon in his eyes smiling. "I'm taking it as it seemed interesting and since I was bored. But if I'm being honest it cuz I don't have many friends and want to make some along the way!" The boy admitted then went into a whisper.
"Don't tell my father I said that though he will probably scold me for a dumb reason like that-" he chuckled with a smile.
Gon looked at him blankly and started to laugh a little. "Why would he think that's a dumb reason? Is their a reason he would sold you for that?" The boy asked while stopping his laughing pit

"Actually yes! It's cuz I've been a reckless child since I could walk, always getting hurt or in trouble! Look I even have scars to prove it!" He pulled his shirt up a bit showing his side hip scar on his right and some scars on his arm and one of his face from under his chin up to his cheek. "I don't mind the pain as I can handle a lot of it from being reckless but I worry my father a bit to much-" the sighed while rubbing the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.

"It's alright but we should head it I think we're going to run into a storm soon." Gon said getting up and dusting himself off.

M/n nodded as he had a faint sent of rain coming up and also got up dusting himself off. Gon had told M/n to follow him as he was going to inform the conductor (or whatever the people are called).
When they told him he thought they were just messing with him.

"Sir I promise we are telling you a storm in coming up ahead!" M/n argued with the old man. He huffed and crossed his arms as he tried his best to stay calm but his anger issues were making it harder for him.
"Look kid I checked to make sure we wouldn't get into a storm we're going to be al-" the man was cut off to the sound of thunder. M/n smiled sheepishly and looked at the man with joy.
"Okay you kids stay here I'm going to call everyone in!" The man said while walking off.
"What no we are going to help!" Gon had said before following after the man. The old man rolled his eyes and ignored the two kids following him and as soon as he got out there was a fight about to break out between a 20 year old looking guy and some blondie.

"Hey what are you two doing! Stop fighting and help us out!" The old man yelled at the two as they continued to start their fight.
————————————————————

ALRIGHT IMA END IT HERE SORRY IM SKIPPING SOME PARTS IM KINDA LAZY AND DON'T WANT TO WRITE TO MANY DETAILS!! I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER THO ITS MY FIRST BOOK IM EVER DOING AND IF THERE ARE SOME THINGS I SHOUKD ADD OR SPELLING MISTAKES TELL ME AND I WILL TRY MT BEST TO DO THEM!

I PROMISE TO TRY AND DO THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS WEEKEND!!

Words used: (1549)