Chapter 3 : The meeting

"Ring""Ring" the bell ring signalling the end of school as the hallway was crowded with students of different ages preparing to leave school . Nobita took his bag and slowly made his way to the school exit preparing to go home , his thoughts were still clouded with the teacher's words as he slowly made his way to the exit .

"Nobita,Nobita ?"called shizuka. Nobita was too engrossed in his thoughts to notice shizuka as he continue on walking pass her . "Nob-"called shizuka before being interupted by dekisugi as he called shizuka . " Leave him alone , he probably need some time to himself after what the teacher said " Although shizuka was worried about nobita , she decided to listen to dekisugi and give nobita some time alone to himself . " Do you want to go to the library ? " asked dekisugi , "yeah sure " Shizuka replied before taking one last worried glance at nobita before walking away with Dekisgui.

Unbeknown to nobita , three of his friends were having a meeting at the empty field lot plotting agaisnt him . " So what is you answer doraemon ? " asked Gian . " Don't get me wrong but I am doing this for nobita " repiled doraemon . " So your answer ? " asked Suneo with a smirk . " Fine I agree with your idea but I am changing some of the plan myself " repiled doraemon with a sigh .  " Sure we don't mind , heck it is even better if you could help improve certain parts of the plan " said Gian . " About that , I figured you guys would agree so I already change some parts of your plans and executed step 1 but with my own twist " " Wait a second " Both Suneo and Gian said before thinking back to this morning , " Don't tell us that you - " said both of them before being cut off by Doraemon shouting  "YES YES ! " "  Isn't that a bit - " Suneo said before being cut off by Gian saying " It is cruel but necessary for our step 1 " "But still - " said Suneo before being cut off agian by Gian pulling his fist up . That instanly shut Suneo up , " Enough , so for step 2 ..... " said Doraemon as he go through step by step of the improved version of their plan .

Back to nobita as he open the door to his house only to be met with his angry looking mom . " NOBITA , YOU ...... ! " as she scolded nobita before taking a glance at nobita , realising his eyes looked dead . With a huge sigh , she could only tell nobita to go up and study before flashing back to nobita's first year of school .

(Sorry for the short chapter , had to end with a cliffhanger to build up excitement )