First Sight First Love

Third P.O.V ~
It's the first day of school at Jumpster Titan High. A boy with brown chocolate hair and ears like a neko [cat] , he's walking with a blonde haired boy and a black haired girl with a red scarf around her neck. They walked threw the gates as the bell rang.
Eren P.O.V~
The bell rang loudly. I haven't even got to the doors yet! I looked at Armin and Mikasa and ran. " Armin , Mikasa, hurry were gonna be late!" I said running almost losing all air. Finally I got to my class while Mikasa and Armin went to theirs. I stood in front of the door and slammed it open causing all attention on me. I regret slamming that door. Soon enough everyone looked away. I sighed of relief. But then I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I quickly looked around the room and across the room a man starring at me, he had a evil look, and black raven hair. We made eye contact, I blushed a light shade of pink, and looked away. 'I want to go home' I thought to myself.
Levi P.O.V~
I stared at that little brat because he was filthy and kinda cute. Then the passing bell rang. I walked fast to the beat and grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the bathroom "h-hey!" The boy said "clean" I said. He stood their blushing so hard he looked like a cherry. "Tch, Oi, Brat!" I yelled "y-yes!" He jumped when I put a towel to his face. "your all red and sweaty ... you okay?" I said. He blushes more
Eren P.O.V~
'Why is he cleaning me?'I thought. I felt him finish then rustled with my hair. I felt a hot rise on my cheeks. I looked up to this guy. "T-thanks sir." I said "Levi, call me Levi." "call me Eren." "what's your third period?"Levi asked "math...but I think I should head to my second period I don't want to be la-" I got cut off when Levi said "lets skip second period...i have third period with you anyways" "O-okay" we sat in silence for 30 minutes, then Levi asked a question "Oi,Brat, why do you have neko ears?" "U-umm w-well my dad did lots of tests on me and I turned into a neko at one of his tests." "do you have any side effects?" "Umm I can turn into a full neko." "heh,show me." I turned into a neko. 'I think Levi thought I was kidding' I thought. Levi looked at me surprised. I wonder what he thought.
Levi P.O.V~
I tried not to blush at how kawaii Eren looked. Then Eren went back to human, with ears,also a tail that I've never seen. [when ever Eren turned back to human he'd go naked] Erens shirt was covering his lower half. but not his front half. He showed all his muscles. All I could do is stare. Eren blushed and so did I. He looked up at me.
Eren P.O.V~
As I looked up at Levi my eyes widened. Levi stared down at me. We made eye contact for so long. I had a temptation to kiss him but I thought he didn't like me the same way. I closed my eyes. Then opened them in sock when I felt a soft touch on my lips. It was Levi...He kissed me...I kissed back. It felt like a dream, we kissed for so long... I felt... loved. I've never felt loved in years. We soon split our lips and hugged.

Hey Guys!! That was my first chapter for this fanfiction! Hopefully you liked it !!
Till next Chapter,
Rocky 😋