Two

ᴛᴀᴍᴀʀᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Upon nearing the school gate, out driver; Mr Alloy slowed the Mercedes-Benz G Wagon to a steady pace and parked right next to other cars.

"Madame's we don reach o" he says in the native pidgin language, staring at alya and I through the rear view mirror.

"We have eyes" I say, barely sparing him a glance.

"You don't have to be so rude' alya says nudging me in the ribs.

"Oh shut up, madam saint. Get down" I say, glaring at her. Always want to be little miss perfect.

She gives me the stink eyes and climbs down. I follow suit. 

A cool breeze drizzled past, I closed me eyes smiling. Nothing like the first day of resuming a new term.

We walk through the blue colored monstrously huge gate that says EMPEROR COLLEGE in big bold letters.

I walk in with my head held high, chest puffed out and face; ever serious.

As the head girl, most smartest and the most respected and feared female student in this school, I sure do get a lot of attention. Not trying to brag or anything, but this school literally worships me. And so, I rule the school. No one dares to go against my orders. No one.

And normally, when I arrive at school you'll see the students saying my name, running to greet me, coming to say hello or compliment me.

And so, walking in I instantly knew something was wrong. The usual looks of admiration I get wasn't there, infact no one even spared me a glance!

WTF?

I see all the students gathering round someone- well not really, as some hefty men were blocking them from gaining access to this person but they were screaming and shouting, literally behaving like a bunch of deranged phycos. Who the hell is that, anyway?

"Woah!" I hear alya, exclaim besides me.

"What?" I snap. Irritated by all the chaos going on.

"That's Nelsa Andrews!" She squeals, eyes wide, a stupid grin on her face.

"Nelsa who?" I ask totally lost. She looks at me as though I've asked the most dumbest question on the planet.

"Nelsa Andrews! Y'know? The award winning model and viral teenage sensation?!"

Still seeing my confusion, she smacks her hand on her face shaking her head. Angrily, I nudge her away.

"I don't care if she's a super model or teenage sensation, she has no right to come here and cause all these chaos!" I grit out, storming to where the crowd of student gathered.

Her dumb bodyguards obviously don't even know how to do their fucking jobs! Cause what the fuck is all these?

"HEY! HEY! THIS IS THE HEAD GIRL SPEAKING, ALL OF YOU BEHAVE YOURSELVES AND MOVE INSIDE FOR ASSEMBLY THIS INSTANT!" I yell, my loud voice overshadowing that of the noise.

Immediately, the shouting and screaming stopped as the students pulled away, rushing inside without a backwards glance.

Crossing my arms, I watched contentedly as the usual look of fear and respect returned. Now, that's how it ought to be.

"Hey" a voice say, turning, I came face to face with the said Nelsa Andrews.

So this the bitch everyone's going crazy for? Scoffs.

Scowling, I give her my meanest bitchiest face.

"I'm Nelsa nice to meet you" she said, stretching her hand towards me. I look down at the hand and back up to her face, is this bitch serious?