simple days.

•☆• Killer's pov: •☆•

  I was like usual minding my own business while sitting at the lunch table with rest of Nightmare's gang. It was rather boring; i wanted to do something fun then an idea hit me.

Dust: - "ey Kills, you ok?" Asked Dust as i snapped out of my thoughts.

Killer: - "oh uh! Yeah I'm cool!" I said as Dust grinned.

Horror: - "Ha! Told you he is day dreaming about dating that fanfictinal character!" Said Horror as i groaned.

Killer: - "I do not! Don't get me started with your crushes!" I said huffing as Dust and Horror blushed knowing i was talking about both of them.

- "better." I said as i heard Nightmare groan.

Nightmare: - "alright get your a--'s up we are heading towards classes bell rang." Nightmare said grinning a bit at an idea he had in mind

.... At class still same pov: ....

  Welp now we are at detention thanks to Nightmare's plan that was to put a glue on teachers seat and many more. I mean I don't mind at all.

.... time skip once at home cause idk how detention works plus school is hard and hell ....

  Killer was now walking back home chatting with the rest before splitting up as he reached his house. He opened the door and went in. Quickly went to his room putting his bag on his spinning chair and went to change
To his usual clothes and get ready for his work. He hates but he must work to get money cause his parents are yet still waiting to get there cash and once they get one they won't send anyway. Sence "Killer should work hard to gain and not spend it on some stuff that is not important."

...

Tbc <3

Some characters will be introduced soon and trust me when I say. Stuff are going down hill slowly so stay tunned!  :P