• 19 •

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Stand by him. Be there for him."

⭒❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃⭒

Anastasia was at her kitchen island eating breakfast by herself. None of her siblings were up yet, her parents were getting ready for work, and David had already began his jobs for the day. Sometimes, even though she loved her family to bits, she preferred to have some alone time. Peace and quiet, just her.

As she put another spoonful of cereal in her mouth, she saw her mother entering the kitchen.
"I thought you'd be awake."
"Everything okay, mum?"
"Yes darling, of course. I just wanted to get your opinion on something."
"Go on."

"Well your father and I were talking about how we haven't been able to see a lot of our family friends for a long time. We thought it might be a good idea to have a dinner party. Maybe this weekend?"
"Um yeah. That would be great mum."
"Great. I'm glad you like the idea. I'll be planning it after work today. Tell your friends today to come along. I would love to meet them."

Mrs Walker then kissed her daughters head before heading out. "See you this evening sweetheart. Have a good day."

°°°

"Can I ask you something?" Diana asked her sister, sitting on her bed waiting for her to pick something to wear.
"What?" Anastasia yelled from inside her closet.
"What's up with you and that blonde boy on the hockey team? You know, the one with the injured shoulder?"

Luckily, the door to the closet was almost shut, and Diana couldn't see her face. Her eyes had widened, and she had gone bright red. "Nothing."
"You sure? Because by the way I saw him looking at you, it didn't seem like it."

Anastasia opened the door, looking at her sister. She had managed to get rid of the redness in her face. "How was he looking at me?"
"If it's nothing, then why are you so interested?" Diana raised an eyebrow. Anastasia sighed and sat down next to her.

"We've kissed."

Diana got up on shock, ready to scream. Anastasia got up too and covered her mouth just in time.
"It happened twice. But I put a stop to it."
Diana tilted her head to the side in confusion. "You did? Why?"
"He's the biggest player in the school. He's been bothering me for weeks, and the kisses were just moments of weakness."

Diana nodded, but still had a surprised expression on her face.
"Once it was after the game that resulted in both him and Alex getting injured." Anastasia comment made Diana wince. "And the other one was Saturday night."
"Woah Anya. Thats-"
"I know it sounds bad! You don't need to tell me that."