Chapter 49 My Brother

"So did you get her?" He asked.

"Get what?"

"Enough pleasure, money beasts and dad's last wish?"

I laughed at his words. He seemed so pissed off.

"You think It's funny?" he asked.

"Pleasure? Yeah.. Money? Yeah.. Is all that even questions?"  He bit his lips. I became great at manipulating. That's what I wanted to make him loose control and hit me first so I would hit the shit out of him and call that self defense. "And about that dad's wish... It's still pending." I said.

I beg you to kill him. He Doesn't deserve the world like this.

I'm doing it.

"Ethan, Don't get ahead of me. You should know I'm always smarter than you" He came close and stood right in front of me. I saw the gun behind his Jacket. He was getting Rush.

"Let me count for you the things you are going loose Today. The new business mans that you hired to protect someone, the people who are aiming a gun at me right now, dad's grave, this whole graveyard, Your precious sister's first born whom you wanted to protect desperately that you even had to move out. Remember? I always had my eyes on you. Don't think I know nothing. When you saw mom you rushed toward Her to see if She's Alright. You were out of your mind. You Didn't know where to go and where to not. You booked everything and moved out. You joined with Nina's dad so that you could protect both of their family. When Nina stole the key you could've get it in any way, any easiest way but you decided to go by yourself Because you fucking wanted to see her. You told her everything as you were scared that might get involved but your rational words made her worse. You always made sure about her Safety as if she is something so precious you’d die for. But guess what? You rushed here first before making sure of her Safety. You thought I'm the only one she should be protected from? Don't worry I'll make sure that you see her dead body before you die. There is a bomb set up underneath us. You thought I only came here to celebrate our reunion?"

He set a bomb, that is what I was aware of. But he knew everything what I felt and What I did that felt extraordinary. I guess He really is my brother and he always knew me.

But the moment he takes her Name. The only thing Comes in my emotions. Panic...panic and panic... I can't leave to check on her to see if she is fine. I was so lost in anger and desperation that It fell of my mind. But how? Why? It never happened before.

"But I Don't need to check on her all the time. She can protect Her self" I said.

She would be home right now. That was safe for her to be anyway. There were all kinds of protection.

"But she is not home" He said.

No..

"Well I might wanna know how many times you were inside of her when she moved beside your apartment" He said. Even though he knew almost everything he Didn't know we are like enemies to each other we are together. He thought we were always lovey dovey. I Don't mind though..  I'd love to be lovey dovey..

"Don't worry I'll show you where, how, how many times, how long I do before you take your last breath" I said.. He laughed. His jaw clenched and he grabbed the collar of my shirt. I see how he never got pissed off unless it was about money or Her.

"Too bad she will be mine soon and You'll watch it" He said.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt gently caressing it. "Too late she is already mine" I said.

And I heard a familiar sound nearby. I immediately panicked and looked at the direction. I heard a gunshot and if I'm not wrong It was from silencer.

Just as I looked at the direction, he took out his gun and pointed at my forehead.

"She must be in someone else's Basement by now." he said.

We heard another shotgun sound same as one before. The impatience was already taking me in. As I saw he was getting impatience too.

"I think It's near end" I said. He frowned. He looked like he would never hesitate to pull the trigger.

"My Brother" I said. This is the very after long time since I called him Brother. It gives all shades of pain in veins.

"What?-" Suddenly His hand fell back and his gun flew out of his hand. His wrist was bleeding. I looked at the direction only to find no one but Nina while holding a gun at him. She was covered with blood.. She shot him again. He was at the edge of processing what just happened. Her hands are shaking, her eyes are doozing off and her legs are shaking and bleeding.

I ran to her just in time so she fell on my hand. "Shit, what the fuck?" I looked up amd started calling that man who was running away. He looked back for a glance before fading away.

Dylan..shit.

"Please Stay with me" I said. No I Didn't say it I was pleeding. It was the second time of her bleeding. She already lost many blood. It's a risk, really risk right now. I look behind Aiden is on the Ground. He was breathing harder. His eyes showed nothing but disbelief. I wanted to know what was on his mind right then. I was glad he was bleeding. He must bleed the much he made others bleed.